Bart Randolph – Moustache wax (medium strength) is a medium strength and hold moustache styling wax that is easy to apply straight from the tin.
It is made from the finest natural ingredients and contain a range of highly nutritious carrier oils and butters to moisturise the hair follicles as well as a greater concentration of beeswax to provide hold and pliability to moustaches.
This wax is especially formulated to provide the best care, nourishment, styling and hold for your moustache and skin.
It provides a good level of hold (but isn’t too strong) and is great for styling. It has quite a creamy and waxy consistency. It is easy to apply straight from the tin.
Bart Randolph – Moustache wax (medium strength) is available in 15ml and 30ml tins.
Bart Randolph – Moustache wax (medium strength) contains:
– Beeswax: Beeswax is high in vitamin A which locks moisture into the skin, keeping it really soft. It excellent for soothing the skin. Beeswax acts as a layer of protection when applied to the skin, protecting it from harsh environmental conditions. Beeswax is not only an excellent natural skin and beard moisturiser, it also locks the moisture in. Beeswax helps ensure a healthy beard growth.
– Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is rich is lauric acid. Lauric acid penetrates the hair shaft, and nourishes it with vitamins, minerals and fatty acids, improving the overall health of the beard. Coconut oil helps beards to grow longer and thicker. Coconut oil helps with healthy beard growth. Rich in vitamin K and vitamin E, coconut oil helps keep the hair follicles healthy. Coconut oil helps tame beard frizziness as it penetrates into the shaft and also helps reduce breakage. Coconut oil adds moisture, shine and softness to beards.
– Shea Butter: Shea butter is an excellent moisturiser and beard revitaliser. Shea butter nicely moisturises beard hairs.
– Sweet Almond Oil: Sweet almond oil is an excellent natural emollient (moisturiser) and is renowned for its ability to soften and condition the skin. It is high in Vitamin D and proteins, and so really nourishes the skin and beard. It absorbs quickly into the skin. Sweet almond oil is not a nut oil but a seed oil. Almonds are related to the cherry, peach and plum families and although commonly called nuts are actually seeds (more specifically “drupes” or stone fruits).
Bart Randolph – Moustache wax (medium strength) currently comes unscented or with a cedarwood or Citrus Burst (Tangerine, Orange, Grapefruit and Lime blend) scent.
To apply scoop out an amount around half the size of your thumb nail, rub it between your thumbs and index fingers to smooth it out (or use a hairdryer to melt it a bit, though this isn’t necessary as it is easy to apply straight from the tin) and rub into the moustache stroking it to the sides on each side in the direction of the moustache growth. A quick blast from a hairdryer on a low heat may help it set, though it will set very nicely on its own.
A quick comb using a good quality comb such as a Kent moustache comb can be done after applying if desired.
As this product contains beeswax it is unsuitable for vegans.
Upon first use just use a very small amount on a section of the skin to ensure that you do not have any allergies to any of the ingredients.
This wax comes in an aluminium tin with screw top lid. These are the optimal containers for storing waxes in. Waxes are not kept in their optimal condition in glass or plastic jars.
BaldyBeardy products do NOT contain:
– Fragrance oils/perfumes (synthetically produced oils, very cheap and not good for the skin),
– Alcohol (e.g. benzyl alcohol),
– Fractionated oils (e.g. liquified coconut oil with its most beneficial fatty acid, lauric acid, removed to increase shelf life),
– Petroleum/mineral oil based ingredients (e.g. petroleum jelly),
– Nut oils (e.g. hazelnut oil, peanut oil).