– What data do we collect?
– How do we collect your data?
– How will we use your data?
– How do we store your data?
– What are your data protection rights?
– What are cookies?
– What types of cookies do we use?
– How to manage your cookies
– Privacy policies of other websites
– How to contact us
– How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our company collects the following data:
– Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number (if provided)).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide our company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
– Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
– Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
– Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our company collects your data so that we can:
– Process your order and manage your account.
– Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like (but only if you have specifically opted in to receiving these emails).
When our company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases. We are also required to send your data to some third parties such as postal companies (e.g. Royal Mail) to process your order. We may need to share your information with organisations used by us to process your order (e.g. our shop platform host).
We do not sell, lend nor give your information to any third parties, other than for the reasons detailed above.
How do we store your data?
Our Company will keep your data for 7 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data. We will delete your data upon request, but we are legally required to keep all records of customer orders for a period of 7 years.
Our company may like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies , but only if you have agreed to receive marketing and promotional emails. Even if you have opted in, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop our company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
Our company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request our company for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that our company corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that our company erases your personal data.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that our company restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that our company transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
– Keeping you signed in
– Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
– Functionality – Our company uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
– Advertising – Our company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies:
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites:
How to contact us:
Email us at: email@example.com.
We are registered with the UK Information Commissioners Office (registration number: ZA908416).
How to contact the appropriate authorities:
If you have a complaint regarding the use of the data you have provided to us and you are dissatisfied with our response to you, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office.