GATO strong moustache wax is a strong hold wax for shaping, styling, grooming, training and caring for your moustache.
It provides a good level of hold and works well for handlebar moustaches (though you may find that Lip Weasel very strong wax works even better for them).
This wax is made from the finest natural ingredients and contain a range of highly nutritious carrier oils and butters to moisturise the hair follicles as well as a greater concentration of beeswax to provide hold and pliability to moustaches.
It is useable straight from the tin and easy to apply, just keep it in a moderately warm environment (e.g. in your pocket) before applying.
This wax is especially formulated to provide the best care, nourishment, styling and hold for your moustache and skin.
GATO strong moustache wax is available in 15ml and 30ml tins.
GATO strong moustache wax contains:
– Beeswax: Beeswax is high in vitamin A which locks moisture into the skin, keeping it really soft. It excellent for soothing the skin. Beeswax acts as a layer of protection when applied to the skin, protecting it from harsh environmental conditions. Beeswax is not only an excellent natural skin and beard moisturiser, it also locks the moisture in. Beeswax helps ensure a healthy beard growth.
– Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is rich is lauric acid. Lauric acid penetrates the hair shaft, and nourishes it with vitamins, minerals and fatty acids, improving the overall health of the beard. Coconut oil helps beards to grow longer and thicker. Coconut oil helps with healthy beard growth. Rich in vitamin K and vitamin E, coconut oil helps keep the hair follicles healthy. Coconut oil helps tame beard frizziness as it penetrates into the shaft and also helps reduce breakage. Coconut oil adds moisture, shine and softness to beards.
– Shea Butter: Shea butter is an excellent moisturiser and beard revitaliser. Shea butter relieves nicely moisturises beard hairs.
– Sweet Almond Oil: Sweet almond oil is an excellent natural emollient (moisturiser) and is renowned for its ability to soften and condition the skin. It is high in Vitamin D and proteins, and so really nourishes the skin and beard. It absorbs quickly into the skin. Sweet almond oil is not a nut oil but a seed oil. Almonds are related to the cherry, peach and plum families and although commonly called nuts are actually seeds (more specifically “drupes” or stone fruits).
GATO strong moustache wax currently comes unscented or with a cedarwood or Citrus Burst (Tangerine, Orange, Grapefruit and Lime blend) scent.
This is a strong wax, with a waxy consistency that can be applied straight from the tin but it is much easier to apply if kept in a warm environment (e.g. in your pocket) before applying or melted down slightly using a hairdryer, and provides a good level of hold.
To apply scoop out an amount around half the size of your thumb nail, rub it between your thumbs and index fingers to smooth it out (or melt a bit very slightly using a hairdryer) and rub into the moustache stroking it to the sides on each side.
Take a little time in applying it. A quick blast from a hairdryer on a low heat will help it to set, making it a lot easier to apply.
A quick comb using a good quality comb such as a Kent moustache comb can be done after applying if desired.
As this product contains beeswax it is unsuitable for vegans.
Upon first use just use a very small amount on a section of the skin to ensure that you do not have any allergies to any of the ingredients.
This product comes in a screw top tin which is the optimal container for storing moustache wax in. Waxes are not kept in their optimal condition in glass or plastic jars.
BaldyBeardy products do NOT contain:
– Fragrance oils/perfumes (synthetically produced oils, very cheap and not good for the skin),
– Alcohol (e.g. benzyl alcohol),
– Fractionated oils (e.g. liquified coconut oil with its most beneficial fatty acid, lauric acid, removed to increase shelf life),
– Petroleum/mineral oil based ingredients (e.g. petroleum jelly),
– Nut oils (e.g. hazelnut oil, peanut oil).