These are Moustache wax twisty tubes. An alternative, easy, convenient way to apply your wax on the move easily and quickly without getting any of it on your hands. Perfect if you’re on the move or in a hurry. Just twist the base and apply the wax directly from the tube.
Each twisty tube contains 5ml of moustache wax. Simply take off the lid, roll up some of the wax and apply in the direction of your moustache growth. You may wish to then give it a quick comb, though this isn’t necessary.
These waxes are made from the finest natural ingredients and contain a range of highly nutritious carrier oils and butters to moisturise the hair follicles as well as beeswax to provide hold and pliability to moustaches.
This wax is especially formulated to provide the best care, nourishment, styling and hold for your moustache and skin.
The scented waxes are scented using essential oils, which are oils that are extracted naturally from fruits, plants and flowers.
These Moustache wax twisty tubes contain:
– Beeswax: Beeswax is high in vitamin A which locks moisture into the skin, keeping it really soft. It excellent for soothing the skin. Beeswax acts as a layer of protection when applied to the skin, protecting it from harsh environmental conditions. Beeswax is not only an excellent natural skin and beard moisturiser, it also locks the moisture in. Beeswax helps ensure a healthy beard growth.
– Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is rich is lauric acid. Lauric acid penetrates the hair shaft, and nourishes it with vitamins, minerals and fatty acids, improving the overall health of the beard. Coconut oil helps beards to grow longer and thicker. Coconut oil helps with healthy beard growth. Rich in vitamin K and vitamin E, coconut oil helps keep the hair follicles healthy. Coconut oil helps tame beard frizziness as it penetrates into the shaft and also helps reduce breakage. Coconut oil adds moisture, shine and softness to beards.
– Shea Butter: Shea butter is an excellent moisturiser and beard revitaliser. Shea butter nicely moisturises beard hairs.
– Sweet Almond Oil: Sweet almond oil is an excellent natural emollient (moisturiser) and is renowned for its ability to soften and condition the skin. It is high in Vitamin D and proteins, and so really nourishes the skin and beard. It absorbs quickly into the skin. Sweet almond oil is not a nut oil but a seed oil. Almonds are related to the cherry, peach and plum families and although commonly called nuts are actually seeds (more specifically “drupes” or stone fruits).
Each of these moustache waxes currently comes unscented or with a cedarwood or Citrus Burst (Tangerine, Orange, Grapefruit and Lime blend) scent.
As these waxes contain beeswax they are unsuitable for vegans.
Upon first use just use a very small amount on a section of the skin to ensure that you do not have any allergies to any of the ingredients.
BaldyBeardy products do NOT contain:
– Fragrance oils/perfumes (synthetically produced oils, very cheap and not good for the skin),
– Alcohol (e.g. benzyl alcohol),
– Fractionated oils (e.g. liquified coconut oil with its most beneficial fatty acid, lauric acid, removed to give it a very long shelf life),
– Petroleum/mineral oil based ingredients (e.g. petroleum jelly),
– Nut oils (e.g. hazelnut oil, peanut oil).