Bart Randolph medium strength moustache wax is a medium strength and hold moustache styling wax that is easy to apply straight from the tin.
It is made from the finest natural ingredients and contain a range of highly nutritious carrier oils and butters to moisturise the hair follicles as well as a greater concentration of beeswax to provide hold and pliability to moustaches.
This wax is especially formulated to provide the best care, nourishment, styling and hold for your moustache and skin.
It provides a good level of hold (but isn’t too strong) and is great for styling. It has quite a creamy and waxy consistency. It is easy to apply straight from the tin.
Bart Randolph medium strength moustache wax contains:
– Beeswax: Beeswax is high in vitamin A which locks moisture into the skin, keeping it really soft. it is anti-allergenic and anti-inflammatory making it excellent for soothing irritated skin. It’s also excellent for those who suffer with skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis and rosacea. Beeswax acts as a layer of protection when applied to the skin, protecting it from harsh environmental conditions. Beeswax is not only an excellent natural skin and beard moisturiser, it also locks the moisture in. Beeswax also helps stimulate healthy moustache growth.
– Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is rich is lauric acid. Lauric acid penetrates the hair shaft and nourishes it with vitamins, minerals and fatty acids, improving the overall health of the beard. Coconut oil helps moustaches to grow longer and thicker. Coconut oil also helps improve blood circulation which in turn helps with healthy moustache growth. Rich in vitamin K and vitamin E; coconut oil helps reduce dandruff and dryness, making the follicles more healthy. The lauric acid in coconut oil has strong antiviral and anti-fungal properties which target dandruff and other fungi, viruses and bacteria as well as insect bites. Coconut oil helps tame beard frizziness as it penetrates into the shaft and also helps reduce breakage. It acts as a natural sun screen protecting the moustache and skin from sun damage as well as adding moisture, shine and softness to moustaches.
– Shea Butter – this butter is an antioxidant. It helps prevent inflammation, is an excellent moisturiser, is good for the circulation, it strengthens, protects and regenerates the skin. It is a great moustache revitaliser. Shea butter relieves dry, dull, limp or damaged moustache hairs. It helps relieve skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, rashes, bites, cuts and burns. It is a fantastic anti-ageing product as it stimulates the production of collagen.
– Sweet Almond Oil is an excellent natural emollient and is renowned for its ability to soften and condition the skin. It is high in Vitamin D and proteins and so really nourishes the skin and beard. It soothes dry, irritated skin. It absorbs quickly into the skin. Sweet almond oil is not a nut oil but a seed oil. Almonds are related to the cherry, peach and plum families and although commonly called nuts are actually seeds (more specifically “drupes” or stone fruits).
Bart Randolph medium strength moustache wax currently comes unscented or with a cedarwood scent.
Bart Randolph moustache wax is named after the man pictured on the lid, who lives in Norway and has an amazing moustache, always impeccably styled.
To apply scoop out an amount around half the size of your thumb nail, rub it between your thumbs and index fingers to smooth it out (or use a hairdryer to melt it a bit, though this isn’t necessary as it is easy to apply straight from the tin) and rub into the moustache stroking it to the sides on each side in the direction of the moustache growth. A quick blast from a hairdryer on a low heat may help it to set, though it will set very nicely on its own.
A quick comb using a good quality comb such as a Kent moustache comb can be done after applying if desired.
As this product contains beeswax it is unsuitable for vegans.
Upon first use just use a very small amount on a section of the skin to ensure that you do not have any allergies to any of the ingredients.
This wax comes in an aluminium tin with screw top lid. These are the optimal containers for storing waxes in. Waxes are not kept in their optimal condition in glass or plastic jars.
BaldyBeardy products do NOT contain:
– Fragrance oils/perfumes (synthetically produced oils, very cheap and not good for the skin),
– Alcohol (e.g. benzyl alcohol),
– Fractionated oils (e.g. liquified coconut oil with its most beneficial fatty acid, lauric acid, removed to increase shelf life),
– Petroleum/mineral oil based ingredients (e.g. petroleum jelly),
– Nut oils (e.g. hazelnut oil, peanut oil).