Lip Weasel very strong moustache wax
£4.95 – £8.95 VAT included for EU deliveries
Lip Weasel very strong moustache wax is a higher strength extra strong moustache grooming wax for more rigid styling and hold. It is made from the finest natural ingredients and contains a range of highly nutritious oils and butters to moisturise the hair follicles as well as a greater concentration of beeswax to provide hold and pliability to your moustache.
This wax is especially formulated to provide the best care, nourishment, styling and hold for your moustache and skin.
Lip Weasel is named after a very good friend with an amazing moustache who calls it his lip weasel. That’s him on the tin!
Lip Weasel very strong moustache wax contains:
– Beeswax: Beeswax is high in vitamin A which locks moisture into the skin, keeping it really soft. it is anti-allergenic and anti-inflammatory making it excellent for soothing irritated skin. It’s also excellent for those who suffer with skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis and rosacea. Beeswax acts as a layer of protection when applied to the skin, protecting it from harsh environmental conditions. Beeswax is not only an excellent natural skin and beard moisturiser, it also locks the moisture in. Beeswax also helps stimulate healthy moustache growth.
– Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is rich is lauric acid. Lauric acid penetrates the hair shaft and nourishes it with vitamins, minerals and fatty acids, improving the overall health of the beard. Coconut oil helps moustaches to grow longer and thicker. Coconut oil also helps improve blood circulation which in turn helps with healthy moustache growth. Rich in vitamin K and vitamin E; coconut oil helps reduce dandruff and dryness, making the follicles more healthy. The lauric acid in coconut oil has strong antiviral and anti-fungal properties which target dandruff and other fungi, viruses and bacteria as well as insect bites. Coconut oil helps tame beard frizziness as it penetrates into the shaft and also helps reduce breakage. It acts as a natural sun screen protecting the moustache and skin from sun damage as well as adding moisture, shine and softness to moustaches.
– Shea Butter – this butter is an antioxidant. It helps prevent inflammation, is an excellent moisturiser, is good for the circulation, it strengthens, protects and regenerates the skin. It is a great moustache revitaliser. Shea butter relieves dry, dull, limp or damaged moustache hairs. It helps relieve skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, rashes, bites, cuts and burns. It is a fantastic anti-ageing product as it stimulates the production of collagen.
– Sweet Almond Oil is an excellent natural emollient and is renowned for its ability to soften and condition the skin. It is high in Vitamin D and proteins and so really nourishes the skin and beard. It soothes dry, irritated skin. It absorbs quickly into the skin. Sweet almond oil is not a nut oil but a seed oil. Almonds are related to the cherry, peach and plum families and although commonly called nuts are actually seeds (more specifically “drupes” or stone fruits).
Lip Weasel is a very strong and waxy wax. It is much easier to apply if softened slightly for a few seconds using a hairdryer or fan heater, just to soften it a bit. Don’t melt it or it will become clumpy and difficult to apply. Just melt it slightly and apply very small amounts of it in a slow manner.
Apply slowly and with care to avoid getting a waxing of a different kind!
To apply rub some of the softened wax between the fingers and thumbs to smooth it out a bit and rub gently along both sides of the moustache in the direction of the growth until the desired shape is achieved.
A quick comb using a good quality comb such as a Kent moustache comb can be done after applying if desired.
Upon first use just use a very small amount on a section of the skin to ensure that you do not have any allergies to any of the ingredients.
As this wax contains beeswax it is unsuitable for vegans.
This product comes in a screw top tin which is the optimal container for storing moustache wax in. Waxes are not kept in their optimal condition in glass or plastic jars.
Lip Weasel currently comes unscented or in a cedarwood or peppermint or Citrus Burst (orange, tangerine, grapefruit and lime blend) scent.
BaldyBeardy products do NOT contain:
– Fragrance oils/perfumes (synthetically produced oils, very cheap and not good for the skin),
– Alcohol (e.g. benzyl alcohol),
– Fractionated oils (e.g. liquified coconut oil with its most beneficial fatty acid, lauric acid, removed to increase shelf life),
– Petroleum/mineral oil based ingredients (e.g. petroleum jelly),
– Nut oils (e.g. hazelnut oil, peanut oil).