Tea Tree and Eucalyptus beard balm is a beard grooming and softener creamy balm for men, ensuring a soft, strong, healthy beard growth. It has a beautiful herbaceous aroma.
This is a very relaxing, naturally scented beard care balm, made up of a range of highly nutritious carrier oils and butters as well as therapeutic essential oils to penetrate the hair shaft, providing hydration and nourishment for your beard, ensuring it’s strong, soft, shiny and healthy.
Made by a bearded man especially for bearded men, who understands beards and their needs and where top quality beard care products are an absolute requirement, Tea Tree and Eucalyptus beard balm is especially formulated to provide the best care and nourishment for your beard and skin.
Like all BaldyBeardy beard balms, Tea Tree and Eucalyptus beard balm is formulated from a range of highly nutritious oils, butters and waxes to penetrate the hair shaft, providing hydration and nourishment for your beard, ensuring it is strong, soft, shiny and healthy.
Tea Tree and Eucalyptus beard balm comes in 15ml (0.5oz), 30ml (1oz), 60ml (2oz) and 100ml (3.5oz) tins – with screw top lids.
Scent-ometer rating: 4 – strong scent.
– Eucalyptus oil is extracted by the dried leaves of the tree, which is native to both China and Australia. As well as having a very relaxing and soothing aroma, eucalyptus oil is very good for the skin. For this reason it works very well in cosmetic products such as soaps and balms. Eucalyptus nourishes the hair follicles and so is really good for ensuring a healthy beard growth.
– Tea Tree oil helps keep the hair follicle healthy, ensuring a healthy beard growth.
Tea Tree and Eucalyptus beard balm contains:
– Beeswax: Beeswax is high in vitamin A which locks moisture into the skin, keeping it really soft. It excellent for soothing the skin. Beeswax acts as a layer of protection when applied to the skin, protecting it from harsh environmental conditions. Beeswax is not only an excellent natural skin and beard moisturiser, it also locks the moisture in. Beeswax helps ensure a healthy beard growth.
– Sweet Almond Butter: Sweet almond butter is packed full of essential fatty acids. These are great for beards and the skin as they completely hydrate them and restore elasticity. It is very softening for the skin and helps make it nice and smooth. The oils in sweet almond butter absorb into the skin quickly and help leave beards soft and shiny. Almonds are stone fruits or “drupes”, related to cherries, peaches and plums – not nuts.
– Aloe Butter: Aloe butter is a very moisturising butter with similar benefits to shea butter. It is a very light butter which rapidly hydrates the skin. Aloe butter helps keep the skin renewed and supple.
– Olive Butter: Olive butter is a rich emollient (moisturiser) and so is very good for dry skin. It quickly absorbs into the skin. It is highly moisturising due to its linoleic acid content. It helps leave pores clear as well as leaving the skin feeling soft and nourished. Olive butter contains the moisturising properties of olive oil along with the deep moisturising and skin nourishing qualities of shea butter to create an extra rich emollient for the skin.
– Shea Butter: Shea butter is an excellent moisturiser and beard revitaliser. Shea butter nicely moisturises beard hairs.
– Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is rich is lauric acid. Lauric acid penetrates the hair shaft, and nourishes it with vitamins, minerals and fatty acids, improving the overall health of the beard. Coconut oil helps beards to grow longer and thicker. Coconut oil helps with healthy beard growth. Rich in vitamin K and vitamin E, coconut oil helps keep the hair follicles healthy. Coconut oil helps tame beard frizziness as it penetrates into the shaft. Coconut oil adds moisture, shine and softness to beards.
– Lanolin: Lanolin is a substance secreted by the sebaceous glands of sheep to help protect their skin and wool from the harsh environment. It also works as an excellent sealant for hair and beards. Its waxy consistency helps lock in moisture that is already present in the hair strand. It is good for helping control frizziness and adding shine to beards. It acts as an excellent conditioner, and acts as a barrier between your beard and the external environment such as humidity and climate.
– Sweet Almond Oil: Sweet almond oil is an excellent natural emollient (moisturiser) and is renowned for its ability to soften and condition the skin. It is high in Vitamin D and proteins, and so really nourishes the skin and beard. It absorbs quickly into the skin. Sweet almond oil is not a nut oil but a seed oil. Almonds are related to the cherry, peach and plum families and although commonly called nuts are actually seeds (more specifically “drupes” or stone fruits).
– Jojoba Oil: Jojoba contains natural collagen almost identical to the structure of the collagen in our skin. Jojoba oil is actually a liquid wax but is often used as a carrier oil as it absorbs rapidly into the skin. It is rich in vitamin E which is very beneficial for the skin and hair.
– Baobab Seed Oil (Virgin – Cold Pressed): Derived from the seeds of the Baobab tree in Africa, Baobab oil is very rich in Vitamin C in particular, as well as vitamins A, D, E and essential fatty acids. Due to its very high concentration of vitamins, it is very nourishing and beneficial for the skin, helping to keep it smooth.
– Evening Primrose Oil – Evening Primrose oil contains high levels of essential fatty acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E, and is very beneficial for the skin.
Tea Tree and Eucalyptus beard balm has a beautiful rich creamy texture. This ensures that it is really easy to apply and feels amazing in the beard.
To apply scoop out a pea sized amount of beard balm, rub between the fingers and thumbs and then rub well throughout the beard. Finally comb or brush through with a good quality comb (such as a Kent comb) or boars bristle brush.
Beard balm should always be applied to a dry beard to achieve its full effectiveness.
Upon first use of your Tea Tree and Eucalyptus beard balm just use a very small amount on a section of the skin to ensure that you do not have any allergies to any of the ingredients.
As this product contains beeswax it is unsuitable for vegans.
Tea Tree and Eucalyptus beard balm product comes in an aluminium tin. These are the optimal containers for storing beard balms in. Balms are not kept in their optimal condition in glass or plastic jars.
BaldyBeardy products do NOT contain:
– Fragrance oils/perfumes (synthetically produced oils, very cheap and not good for the skin),
– Alcohol (e.g. benzyl alcohol),
– Fractionated oils (e.g. liquified coconut oil with its most beneficial fatty acid, lauric acid, removed to increase shelf life),
– Petroleum/mineral oil based ingredients (e.g. petroleum jelly),
– Nut oils (e.g. hazelnut oil, peanut oil).
Also available are: Tea Tree and Eucalyptus beard oil, Tea Tree and Eucalyptus beard soap, Tea Tree and Eucalyptus beard oil and balm combination package, Tea Tree and Eucalyptus beard oil and soap combination package and Tea Tree and Eucalyptus beard oil, balm and soap combination package.