This BaldyBeardy Christmas beard balm samples pack (3 pack) contains any 3 limited edition Christmas themed beard balms.
These are miniature, sample sized men’s grooming beard balms for care, grooming and maintenance during the holiday season.
These make an excellent Christmas stocking filler or secret Santa gift.
The Christmas beard balm samples pack (3 pack) contains:
3 x Christmas themed beard balm sample tins (each contains 3ml of balm – enough for several uses).
It means you get to try any 3 of the limited edition Christmas balms scents (or any of our range of beard balm scent combinations) to see which you like the most (or any of our range of beard balms), and in plenty of time for Christmas too!
Really good if you’re unsure what to go for without having to commit to a full sized tin. Or if you just want to try out a few new Christmas themed balms before making a decision on which to go for as a full sized tin or perhaps a balm and oil combination package.
These products are formulated from a range of highly nutritious oils and butters as well as therapeutic essential oils to penetrate the hair shaft, providing hydration and nourishment for your beard, ensuring it is strong, soft, shiny and healthy.
Made by a bearded man especially for bearded men, who understands beards and their needs and where top quality beard care products are an absolute requirement, these beard care, grooming and maintenance products are especially formulated to provide the best care and nourishment for your beard and skin.
Choose any 3 of the following Christmas themed balms to go into your sample pack:
Brandy Chocolate – (contains a blend of cacao and cognac oils; scent-ometer rating: 3 – medium scent),
Christmas Cake – (contains orange, lemon, cinnamon, clove and cognac oils; scent-ometer rating: 3 – medium scent),
Christmas Evergreen – (contains gurjum balsam oil; scent-ometer rating: 2 – light scent),
Christmas Spice – (contains a blend of cinnamon, ginger, mandarin and star anise oils; scent-ometer rating: 3 – medium scent),
Gingerbread – (contains a blend of ginger, nutmeg and cinnamon oils; scent-ometer rating: 5 – very strong scent),
Season’s Greetings – (contains a blend of Orange, Mandarin, Cognac, Lemon and Star Anise oils; scent-ometer rating: 2.5 – light to medium scent),
Three Kings – (contains a blend of frankincense, Australian Sandalwood and Patchouli oils; scent-ometer rating: 4 – strong scent).
Or any of our regular scent combinations:
– Australian Sandalwood – (contains Australian sandalwood oil; scent-ometer rating: 2.5 – light to medium scent),
– Birch Tar – (contains birch tar oil; scent-ometer rating: 5 – very strong scent),
– Chocolate Orange – (contains a blend of cacao and orange oils; scent-ometer rating: 3 – medium scent),
– Cinnamon and Orange – (contains a blend of cinnamon and orange oils; scent-ometer rating: 4 – strong scent),
– Citrus Burst – (contains a blend of tangerine, orange, grapefruit and lime oils; scent-ometer rating: 3 – medium scent),
– Cool Peppermint – (contains peppermint oil; scent-ometer rating: 5 – very strong scent),
– Earl Grey – (contains bergamot oil; scent-ometer rating: 3 – medium scent),
– Evening Jasmine – (contains jasmine oil; scent-ometer rating: 3.5 – medium to strong scent),
– Gingerbread – (contains a blend of ginger, nutmeg and cinnamon oils; scent-ometer rating: 5 – very strong scent),
– Mojito Magic – (contains a blend of bay laurel, peppermint and lime oils; scent-ometer rating: 4.5 – strong to very strong scent),
– November Scarlet – (contains a blend of mandarin, bergamot, nutmeg, carnation, vetiver, patchouli, tobacco and violet leaf oils; scent-ometer rating: 3.5 – medium to strong scent),
– Snappy Gent – (contains a blend of sandalwood, tea tree, lime, cedarwood and rosemary oils; scent-ometer rating: 3.5 – medium to strong scent),
– Tangerine, Grapefruit and Juniper Berry – (contains a blend of tangerine, grapefruit and juniper berry oils; scent-ometer rating: 3.5 – medium to strong scent),
– Tea Tree and Eucalyptus – (contains a blend of tea tree and eucalyptus oils; scent-ometer rating: 4 – strong scent),
– Turkish Delight – (contains a blend of rose, geranium, bergamot and lime oils; scent-ometer rating: 3 – medium scent),
– Unscented – (contains no essential oils – no scent),
– Virginia Tobacco – (contains tobacco oil; scent-ometer rating: 2 – light scent),
– Wellbeing – (contains a blend of rosewood, ylang ylang, neroli and grapefruit oils; scent-ometer rating: 4 – strong scent).
Your chosen balms in your Christmas beard balm samples pack (3 pack) contain:
– Beeswax: Beeswax is high in vitamin A which locks moisture into the skin, keeping it really soft. It excellent for soothing the skin. Beeswax acts as a layer of protection when applied to the skin, protecting it from harsh environmental conditions. Beeswax is not only an excellent natural skin and beard moisturiser, it also locks the moisture in. Beeswax helps ensure a healthy beard growth.
– Sweet Almond Butter: Sweet almond butter is packed full of essential fatty acids. These are great for beards and the skin as they completely hydrate them and restore elasticity. It is very softening for the skin and helps make it nice and smooth. The oils in sweet almond butter absorb into the skin quickly and help leave beards soft and shiny. Almonds are stone fruits or “drupes”, related to cherries, peaches and plums – not nuts.
– Aloe Butter: Aloe butter is a very moisturising butter with similar benefits to shea butter. It is a very light butter which rapidly hydrates the skin. Aloe butter helps keep the skin renewed and supple.
– Olive Butter: Olive butter is a rich emollient (moisturiser) and so is very good for dry skin. It quickly absorbs into the skin. It is highly moisturising due to its linoleic acid content. It helps leave pores clear as well as leaving the skin feeling soft and nourished. Olive butter contains the moisturising properties of olive oil along with the deep moisturising and skin nourishing qualities of shea butter to create an extra rich emollient for the skin.
– Shea Butter: Shea butter is an excellent moisturiser and beard revitaliser. Shea butter nicely moisturises beard hairs.
– Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is rich is lauric acid. Lauric acid penetrates the hair shaft, and nourishes it with vitamins, minerals and fatty acids, improving the overall health of the beard. Coconut oil helps beards to grow longer and thicker. Coconut oil helps with healthy beard growth. Rich in vitamin K and vitamin E, coconut oil helps keep the hair follicles healthy. Coconut oil helps tame beard frizziness as it penetrates into the shaft. Coconut oil adds moisture, shine and softness to beards.
– Lanolin: Lanolin is a substance secreted by the sebaceous glands of sheep to help protect their skin and wool from the harsh environment. It also works as an excellent sealant for hair and beards. Its waxy consistency helps lock in moisture that is already present in the hair strand. It is good for helping control frizziness and adding shine to beards. It acts as an excellent conditioner, and acts as a barrier between your beard and the external environment such as humidity and climate.
– Sweet Almond Oil: Sweet almond oil is an excellent natural emollient (moisturiser) and is renowned for its ability to soften and condition the skin. It is high in Vitamin D and proteins, and so really nourishes the skin and beard. It absorbs quickly into the skin. Sweet almond oil is not a nut oil but a seed oil. Almonds are related to the cherry, peach and plum families and although commonly called nuts are actually seeds (more specifically “drupes” or stone fruits).
– Jojoba Oil: Jojoba contains natural collagen almost identical to the structure of the collagen in our skin. Jojoba oil is actually a liquid wax but is often used as a carrier oil as it absorbs rapidly into the skin. It is rich in vitamin E which is very beneficial for the skin and hair.
– Baobab Seed Oil (Virgin – Cold Pressed): Derived from the seeds of the Baobab tree in Africa, Baobab oil is very rich in Vitamin C in particular, as well as vitamins A, D, E and essential fatty acids. Due to its very high concentration of vitamins, it is very nourishing and beneficial for the skin, helping to keep it smooth.
– Evening Primrose Oil – Evening Primrose oil contains high levels of essential fatty acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E, and is very beneficial for the skin.
The balm in your Christmas beard balm samples pack (3 pack) has a beautiful creamy texture which ensures that it is really easy to apply and feels amazing in the beard. To apply scoop out a pea sized amount of beard balm, rub between the fingers and thumbs and then rub well throughout the beard. Finally comb or brush through with a good quality comb (such as a Kent comb) or boars bristle brush.
BaldyBeardy products do NOT contain:
– Fragrance oils/perfumes (synthetically produced oils, very cheap and not good for the skin),
– Alcohol (e.g. benzyl alcohol),
– Fractionated oils (e.g. liquified coconut oil with its most beneficial fatty acid, lauric acid, removed to increase shelf life),
– Petroleum/mineral oil based ingredients (e.g. petroleum jelly),
– Nut oils (e.g. hazelnut oil, peanut oil).
Upon first use just use a very small amount of product on a section of the skin to ensure that you do not have any allergies to any of the ingredients.
The beard balms are not suitable for vegans (they contain beeswax).