- 1 x Kent 81T moustache comb,
- 1 x Moustache wax (15ml or 30ml tin).
BaldyBeardy moustache waxes are made from the finest natural ingredients and contain a range of highly nutritious carrier oils and butters to moisturise the hair follicles as well as a greater concentration of beeswax to provide hold and pliability to moustaches.
These waxes come in a range of strengths:
- Bart Randolph (medium strength) moustache wax,
- GATO (strong) moustache wax,
- Lip Weasel (very strong) moustache wax.
and in a range of scents:
- Citrus Burst (Tangerine, Orange, Grapefruit and Lime blend),
The Bart Randolph (medium strength) wax is easy to apply straight from the tin and gives a reasonable hold.
The GATO (strong) wax is much easier to apply if softened slightly before applying. This can be done by leaving the wax in a warm environment (e.g. in your pocket) or placing the wax tin beside a hairdryer on a high heat setting or beside a steaming kettle for a few seconds.
This makes the wax softer, creamier and much easier to apply. Once applied it sets within seconds, giving a good level of hold.
The Lip Weasel (very strong) wax needs to be applied slowly and with care. It needs to be softened slightly before applying. Placing the wax tin beside a hairdryer on a high heat setting or beside a steaming kettle for a few seconds will help to achieve this. It is important not to melt the wax (just soften it) as if melted it will become clumpy and not pleasant to apply.
These moustache waxes are especially formulated to provide the best care, nourishment, styling and hold for your moustache and skin.
To apply your wax, scoop out an amount around half the size of your thumb nail, rub it between your thumbs and index fingers to smooth it out (or melt a bit using a hairdryer - depending on which strength of wax you are using) and rub into the moustache stroking it to the sides on each side. Finally use the Kent comb to evenly distribute the wax along the entire moustache.
Take a little time in applying it. A quick blast from a hairdryer on a low heat may help it to set, but this is not necessary as it will set naturally in a quick amount of time.
Upon first use just use a very small amount on a section of the skin to ensure that you do not have any allergies to any of the ingredients.
These waxes come in screw top aluminium tins which are the optimal containers for storing moustache waxes in. Waxes are not kept in their optimal condition in glass or plastic jars.
As these waxes contain beeswax they are unsuitable for vegans.
These moustache waxes contain:
- Beeswax: Beeswax is high in vitamin A which locks moisture into the skin, keeping it really soft. it is anti-allergenic and anti-inflammatory making it excellent for soothing irritated skin. It’s also excellent for those who suffer with skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis and rosacea. Beeswax acts as a layer of protection when applied to the skin, protecting it from harsh environmental conditions. Beeswax is not only an excellent natural skin and beard moisturiser, it also locks the moisture in. Beeswax also helps stimulate healthy moustache growth.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is rich is lauric acid. Lauric acid penetrates the hair shaft and nourishes it with vitamins, minerals and fatty acids, improving the overall health of the beard. Coconut oil helps moustaches to grow longer and thicker. Coconut oil also helps improve blood circulation which in turn helps with healthy moustache growth. Rich in vitamin K and vitamin E; coconut oil helps reduce dandruff and dryness, making the follicles more healthy. The lauric acid in coconut oil has strong antiviral and anti-fungal properties which target dandruff and other fungi, viruses and bacteria as well as insect bites. Coconut oil helps tame beard frizziness as it penetrates into the shaft and also helps reduce breakage. It acts as a natural sun screen protecting the moustache and skin from sun damage as well as adding moisture, shine and softness to moustaches.
- Shea Butter - this butter is an antioxidant. It helps prevent inflammation, is an excellent moisturiser, is good for the circulation, it strengthens, protects and regenerates the skin. It is a great moustache revitaliser. Shea butter relieves dry, dull, limp or damaged moustache hairs. It helps relieve skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, rashes, bites, cuts and burns. It is a fantastic anti-ageing product as it stimulates the production of collagen.
- Sweet Almond Oil is an excellent natural emollient and is renowned for its ability to soften and condition the skin. It is high in Vitamin D and proteins and so really nourishes the skin and beard. It soothes dry, irritated skin. It absorbs quickly into the skin. Sweet almond oil is not a nut oil but a seed oil. Almonds are related to the cherry, peach and plum families and although commonly called nuts are actually seeds (more specifically "drupes" or stone fruits).
Kent is one of the oldest established companies in the UK, renowned for the quality of their handmade brushes and combs.
These are hand made, saw cut combs from the world renowned Kent company. They ensure a gentle, non scratch treatment for your beard and moustache. They are ideal for beards, moustaches and sideburns. As the teeth of these combs are meticulously hand made they don't contain tiny serrations like cheap plastic combs do which tear at the beard and cause static to build up. These combs glide through beards like a knife through butter!
Choose from the:
- Kent 81T moustache comb. This comb is 73mm (2.8 inches) in length and is brown.
- Kent A OT beard coarse and fine toothed men's pocket beard comb. This Kent beard comb measures 110mm (4.3 inches) in length. It has both coarse and fine teeth. This comb ensures a gentle, non scratch treatment for your beard and moustache.
BaldyBeardy products do NOT contain:
- Fragrance oils/perfumes (synthetically produced oils, very cheap and not good for the skin),
- Alcohol (e.g. benzyl alcohol),
- Fractionated oils (e.g. liquified coconut oil with its most beneficial fatty acid, lauric acid, removed to increase shelf life),
- Petroleum/mineral oil based ingredients (e.g. petroleum jelly),
- Nut oils (e.g. hazelnut oil, peanut oil).