Made from a range of highly nutritious and beneficial carrier oils and butters, as well as therapeutic essential oils, this beard care kit is everything your beard could ask for in terms of grooming and maintenance for a strong, healthy, soft and shiny beard.
Made by a bearded man especially for bearded men, who understands beards and their needs and where top quality beard care products are an absolute requirement, these beard care, grooming and maintenance products are especially formulated to provide the best care and nourishment for your beard and skin.
It has a clean and fresh natural mint scent.
This package contains:
- 1 x Cool Peppermint beard soap (approx. 50g standard bar),
- 1 x Cool Peppermint beard oil (10ml or 20ml or 30ml bottle),
- 1 x Cool Peppermint beard balm (15ml or 30ml tin).
Scent-ometer rating: 5 - very strong scent.
These products are scented naturally using Peppermint essential oil.
Peppermint oil has many health benefits. It is well known for its medicinal uses and is often used as an alternative medicine.
Peppermint oil contains numerous minerals and nutrients including manganese, iron, magnesium, calcium, potassium and copper. It also contains omega 3 fatty acids, vitamin A and vitamin C. It is very good for helping relieve headache and nausea. Peppermint oil nourishes dry skin, helps increase blood circulation, and promotes healthy hair and beard growth. Peppermint oil helps remove beard dandruff. It has antiseptic, regenerative, and stimulating effects, which means that it can relieve skin irritation and dry skin and thereby stimulate hair and beard growth. It also gives beards a healthy and shiny look. As it increases blood circulation, peppermint oil can also promote healthy hair and beard growth.
Cool Peppermint beard oil:
There are 2 different blends of this oil to choose from:
- The ORIGINAL blend version of this oil has a light consistency and is a quickly absorbed oil that doesn't leave the skin feeling oily.
- The JUPITER blend version of this oil has a light consistency and is a quickly absorbed oil that doesn't leave the skin feeling oily.
ALL oil blends contain:
- Jojoba Oil (Virgin - Cold Pressed): Jojoba contains natural collagen almost identical to the structure of the collagen in our skin. Jojoba oil is actually a liquid wax but is often used as a carrier oil as it absorbs rapidly into the skin. It is rich in vitamin E which promotes a glowing complexion. It is also high in vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E. It leaves a slightly oily feeling on the skin.
- Watermelon Seed Oil (Steam Distilled): Watermelon seed oil is a rich source of of beta-carotene which is a powerful antioxidant and is hugely beneficial in the healing and repair of the skin. It helps combat the signs of premature ageing caused by lifestyle and environmental factors. It is naturally rich in vitamins, minerals and fatty acids. Its restorative and nourishing properties help dissolve the build up of excess sebum thereby helping maintain a healthy and clear complexion.
- Baobab Seed Oil (Virgin - Cold Pressed): Derived from the seeds of the Baobab tree in Africa, Baobab oil is very rich in Vitamin C in particular, as well as vitamins A, D, E and essential fatty acids. Due to its very high concentration of vitamins, it is very nourishing and beneficial for dry skin, helping to promote smooth skin. It improves skin elasticity by encouraging the regeneration of skin cells. It absorbs into the skin quickly and encourages the regeneration of skin cells.
- Kiwi Seed Oil (Cold Pressed): Kiwi oil is packed full of nutrients and Vitamins C and E. It is an especially good conditioner for hair and beards. It is excellent for helping relieve eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and dry skin. It absorbs into the skin at an average speed, leaving a slight oily feeling.
- Vitamin E Oil: Vitamin E oil is rich in fatty acids which are vital to help maintain optimal skin health. It helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and has good moisturising properties. It is particularly good for dry skin conditions and can help rejuvenate, revitalise, tone and restore the skin's natural elasticity. It is an antioxidant and conditioning agent so it helps strengthen, heal and repair dry skin. Vitamin E supports healthy beard growth. It ensures that your skin is really smooth.
- Moringa Seed Oil (Cold Pressed): Derived from the seeds of the drumstick tree (often nicknamed "The miracle tree"), all parts of this tree are used for medicinal purposes. It is a highly absorbent oil. It is highly nutritious, and provides a great range and amount of essential proteins, vitamins and minerals. It is a rich source of essential amino acids, and contains a significant amount of vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B6, folate and ascorbic acid (vitamin C). The mineral wealth of moringa includes calcium, potassium, iron, magnesium, phosphorous and zinc. Moringa seed oil is very beneficial for the skin and is great for ensuring healthy beard hairs. It serves as a valuable conditioner for beards and hair in general, strengthening the roots and stimulating growth. The hydrating and detoxifying effects of moringa help in neutralising the effects of harmful pollutants, preventing wrinkles and slowing premature skin ageing. It is highly effectual in cleansing and purifying the hair and protects it from environmental damage, including ultra violet radiation from the sun.
- Hemp Seed Oil (Virgin - Cold Pressed): Hemp oil is rich in fatty acids, proteins, minerals, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C and E and other nutrients which are hugely beneficial to beard growth. One of its main benefits is its moisturising qualities. Hemp oil helps prevent water loss and inject moisture into the beard. Hemp oil is high in omega 3, omega 6 and omega 9 fatty acids, which all help stimulate beard growth. Hemp oil helps prevent hair breakage by maintaining the hair’s natural texture. Hemp oil is incredibly healthy and beneficial for beards.
- Apricot Kernel Oil (Cold Pressed): Apricot kernel oil is high in vitamins A, C, E and lycopene which makes it hugely beneficial for the skin. The vitamin C helps soften the skin and helps treat a variety of skin conditions without causing the skin to feel greasy. It reduces wrinkles and promotes skin elasticity. It helps unblock pores. Apricot oil is especially good for sensitive skin. The vitamin A and essential fatty acids in Apricot oil help with keeping the skin really moisturised. Apricot oil is contains oleic and linoleic acids which are great for hair. Its high content of vitamins A and E makes it great for hydrating and conditioning hair. It is really good for treating dandruff and relieving skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis and dry skin. The vitamin E in apricot kernel oil supports healthy beard growth.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil (Virgin - Steam Distilled): The berries of the sea buckthorn plant are rich in vitamins and minerals. Because of this, this oil is well known for its skin benefits. Sea buckthorn oil reduces wrinkles, regenerates skin cells, and promotes the healing of skin injuries such as sunburn, as helping to relieve eczema and dermatitis. It is full of antioxidants and vitamins including vitamins C and E. It contains omega 7 which is an essential fatty acid and a natural component of the skin. Vitamins A, C and E as well as omega 3 fatty acids are all beneficial for beard hairs. Sea buckthorn oil is full of these. Sea buckthorn oil is packed with vitamins, minerals, nutrients and essential fatty acids. These all lavishly moisturise, smooth, and strengthen beards (and hair, skin and nails).
The ORIGINAL blend oil also contains:
- Sweet Almond Oil (Cold Pressed): Sweet almond oil is an excellent natural emollient and is renowned for its ability to soften and condition the skin. It is high in vitamin D and proteins and so really nourishes the skin and beard. Sweet almond oil is not a nut oil but a seed oil. Almonds are related to the cherry, peach and plum families and although commonly called nuts are actually seeds (more specifically "drupes" or stone fruits).
- Sesame Seed Oil (Cold Pressed): Rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, D, protein, linoleum acid, calcium, magnesium and phosphorous - sesame oil is an excellent emollient (moisturiser). It has a slightly thicker consistency and absorbs into the skin quickly.
- Avocado Oil (Virgin - Cold Pressed): High in vitamins A, B1, B2, D and E as well as beta carotene, it is great for relieving dry skin. It has a slightly thicker consistency and absorbs into the skin quickly. It is a monounsaturated oil which makes it very nourishing for the skin - especially dry and dehydrated skin. It also helps reduce skin itchiness.
The JUPITER blend oil also contains:
- Poppy Seed Oil (Cold Pressed): This oil is high in minerals such as zinc, magnesium and calcium - all of which contribute to healthy hair and beard growth. These minerals also help prevent thinning, split ends and dandruff. It is a highly nutritious oil for the skin and beard, giving the skin a lovely, clear, glowing complexion. It is an excellent natural hair conditioner. It is highly moisturising and gives the skin a nice feeling of renewal. It contains lineolic acid (omega 6 fatty acids) which is really good for relieving skin conditions such as eczema and itchiness. It is also high in omega 3 fatty acids.
- Passionfruit Seed Oil (Cold Pressed): This oil is high in vitamin A and potassium, which both help keep the skin healthy. It is antibacterial so it is good for relieving skin conditions, and anti-itch too. It has a very soothing effect on the skin and is quickly absorbed with no greasy residue. It is full of minerals such as beta carotene, phosphorus and potassium which all help reduce dryness and keep the skin healthy, shiny and hydrated. It is high in the essential fatty acids omega 6 (lineolic acid) and omega 9 (oleic acid) - which help cell renewal and promote healthy skin and hair. It is an excellent emollient (moisturiser), has antioxidant properties, and is also good for helping relieve sun damaged skin.
- Maracuja Oil (Cold Pressed): This oil is a natural skin emollient (moisturiser). It is rich in omega 6 fatty acids (lineolic acid) as well as vitamin C, calcium and phosphorus. It nourishes the skin and helps soothe inflammation as well as relieving dry skin. It encourages healthy hair and beard growth, making them look rich and luscious. It is excellent for relieving and rejuvenating dry, brittle and damaged hair.
- Peach Kernel Oil (Cold Pressed): Rich in vitamins A, C and E as well as polyunsaturated fatty acids, this oil has high antioxidant properties. It is a very nourishing oil, regenerative and moisturising, and is especially good for soothing sensitive, dry and inflamed skin. The high vitamin C content in Peach kernel oil is a powerful antioxidant and acts as a defence against harmful free radicals. It is offers natural UVB skin protection, and revitalises, regenerates and moisturises the skin. It is also rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids including lineolic acid (omega 6) and oleic acid (omega 9), both of which help prevent the damaging effect of free radicals, as well as locking in skin moisture and retaining skin elasticity.
- Marula Oil (Cold Pressed): This oil is rich in antioxidants and oleic acid (omega 9 fatty acids). It is very beneficial for relieving and soothing very dry skin. It is a very hydrating and nutritious oil, and moisturises the skin and beards very well. It is high in vitamin C and omega 9 essential fatty acids which both make it very effective for maintaining skin elasticity, and cell renewal and resilience. It helps reduce the signs of skin ageing and is a very effective oil for helping prevent split ends. It ensures that beards are shiny, and very healthy and strong. It is a quickly absorbing oil.
This oil may contain some sediment and may have a slight cloudiness to it. This is from the virgin oils used in this oil.
To apply sprinkle a few drops of the oil into your palm, rub it between your fingers and apply to the beard. This should be done after showering, while the pores are still open from the warm water and before the beard has dried.
Gently pat the beard with a soft towel and while it is still damp apply the oil. Rub well into the beard and skin. Finally comb or brush through with a good quality comb (such as a Kent comb) or a boars bristle brush.
Cool Peppermint beard balm:
Cool Peppermint beard balm is made from the finest natural ingredients such as beeswax, butters, coconut and a range of carrier and essential oils. These ingredients provide much needed moisture (by penetrating the follicle to add moisture), softness and elasticity to beards as well as providing extra volume while taming and moulding the beard.
Like all BaldyBeardy beard balms, Cool Peppermint beard balm is formulated from a range of highly nutritious oils, butters and waxes to penetrate the hair shaft, providing hydration and nourishment for your beard, ensuring it is strong, soft, shiny and healthy.
Cool Peppermint beard balm contains:
- Beeswax: Beeswax is high in vitamin A which locks moisture into the skin, keeping it really soft. it is anti-allergenic and anti-inflammatory making it excellent for soothing irritated skin. It’s also excellent for those who suffer with skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis and rosacea. Beeswax acts as a layer of protection when applied to the skin, protecting it from harsh environmental conditions. Beeswax is not only an excellent natural skin and beard moisturiser, it also locks the moisture in. Beeswax also helps stimulate healthy beard growth.
- Sweet Almond Butter: Sweet almond butter is packed full of essential fatty acids. These are great for beards and the skin as they completely hydrate them and restore elasticity. Almonds are rich in vitamin E which helps protect the skin from sun damage. Sweet almond butter also help reduce the production of free radicals, which cause damage to skin cells leading to lines and wrinkles. It is very softening for the skin and helps make it nice and smooth. The oils in sweet almond butter absorb into the skin quickly and help leave beards soft and shiny. Almonds are stone fruits or "drupes", related to cherries, peaches and plums - not nuts.
- Aloe Butter: Aloe butter is a very moisturising butter with similar benefits to shea butter. It is a very light butter which rapidly hydrates the skin. Aloe butter helps create skin collagen and keep it renewed and supple. Aloe butter is great for treating skin inflammation, rashes, burns and insect bites.
- Olive Butter: Olive butter is a rich emollient (moisturiser) and so is very good for dry skin. It quickly absorbs into the skin. It is highly moisturising due to its linoleic acid content. It helps leave pores clear as well as leaving the skin feeling soft and nourished. It is rich in antioxidants. These help neutralise damaging free radicals which cause skin ageing. Olive butter contains the moisturising and antioxidant properties of olive oil along with the deep moisturising and skin nourishing qualities of shea butter to create an extra rich emollient for the skin. It also offers anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial benefits.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter is an antioxidant. It helps prevent inflammation, is an excellent moisturiser, is good for the circulation, it strengthens, protects and regenerates the skin. It is a great beard revitaliser. Shea butter relieves dry, dull, limp or damaged beard hairs. It helps relieve skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, rashes, bites, cuts and burns. It is a fantastic anti-ageing product as it stimulates the production of collagen.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is rich is lauric acid. Lauric acid penetrates the hair shaft and nourishes it with vitamins, minerals and fatty acids, improving the overall health of the beard. Coconut oil helps beards to grow longer and thicker. Coconut oil also helps improve blood circulation which in turn helps with healthy beard growth. Rich in vitamin K and vitamin E, coconut oil helps reduce dandruff and dryness, making the follicles more healthy. The lauric acid in coconut oil has strong antiviral and anti-fungal properties. Coconut oil helps tame beard frizziness as it penetrates into the shaft and also helps reduce breakage. It acts as a natural sun screen protecting the beard and skin from sun damage as well as adding moisture, shine and softness to beards.
- Lanolin: Lanolin is a substance secreted by the sebaceous glands of sheep to help protect their skin and wool from the harsh environment. It also works as an excellent sealant for hair and beards. Its waxy consistency helps lock in moisture that is already present in the hair strand. It is good for helping control frizziness and adding shine to beards. It acts as an excellent conditioner and acts as a barrier between your beard and the external environment such as humidity and climate.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Sweet almond oil is an excellent natural emollient and is renowned for its ability to soften and condition the skin. It is high in Vitamin D and proteins and so really nourishes the skin and beard. It soothes dry, irritated skin. It absorbs quickly into the skin. Sweet almond oil is not a nut oil but a seed oil. Almonds are related to the cherry, peach and plum families and although commonly called nuts are actually seeds (more specifically "drupes" or stone fruits).
- Jojoba Oil: Jojoba contains natural collagen almost identical to the structure of the collagen in our skin. Jojoba oil is actually a liquid wax but is often used as a carrier oil as it absorbs rapidly into the skin. It is rich in Vitamin E which promotes a glowing complexion.
- Baobab Oil: Baobab oil is very rich in vitamin C in particular, as well as vitamins A, D, E and fatty acids. Due to its very high concentration of vitamins, it is very nourishing and beneficial for dry skin, helping to promote smooth skin. It improves skin elasticity by encouraging the regeneration of skin cells. It absorbs into the skin quickly.
- Evening Primrose Oil - this oil helps heal and soothe skin issues, reduce inflammation and relieve dandruff. Great for relieving sensitive skin, eczema, rashes and dry hair. Evening Primrose oil contains high levels of essential fatty acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E, and is very good for dry and mature skin.
This has a beautiful rich creamy texture. This ensures that it is really easy to apply and feels amazing in the beard.
To apply scoop out a pea sized amount of beard balm, rub between the fingers and thumbs and then rub well throughout the beard. Finally comb or brush through with a good quality comb (such as a Kent comb) or boars bristle brush.
Beard balm should always be applied to a dry beard to achieve its full effectiveness.
Cool Peppermint beard soap:
Containing a highly nutritious range of carrier oils and butters such as avocado oil, apricot oil, sesame oil, jojoba oil, evening primrose oil, coconut oil, olive oil, aloe and shea butters, as well as the same blend of essential oils as in the oil and the balm, Cool Peppermint beard soap will ensure your beard and skin remain clean, nicely hydrated and silky soft without stripping them of their precious natural oils.
Perfect for sensitive skin, beard dandruff, beard itching, and so gentle that it's usable everyday.
To apply rub the soap into a lather and rub into the beard before rinsing thoroughly. While still slightly damp apply a few drops of the oil and brush through.
Among the ingredients are:
Sweet Almond Oil - this oil moisturises and lubricates the skin and beard, conditions, retains moisture, calms the skin, removes impurities and dead skin, and helps prevent wrinkles.
This is the perfect beard oil as it helps soothe dry skin, itching, inflammation of skin under the beard, eczema, dandruff and split ends.
Sweet almond oil is not a nut oil but a seed oil. Almonds are related to the cherry, peach and plum families and although commonly called nuts are actually seeds (more specifically "drupes" or stone fruits).
Avocado Oil - this oil moisturises the skin and beard, improves skin elasticity, increases collagen, and removes skin impurities. It is perfect for if you have dry skin, sensitive skin or skin conditions such as eczema or psoriasis.
Coconut Oil - this oil helps protect, moisturise and condition the skin and beard. Great for relieving dry skin, oily skin, sensitive skin, dry hair and split ends.
Evening Primrose Oil - this oil helps heal skin issues and reduce inflammation. Great for relieving sensitive skin, eczema, rashes and dry hair.
Jojoba Oil - this oil has nourishing and protective qualities for the beard and skin. Great for relieving oily skin, inflammation, acne, dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis.
Canola Oil - this oil is excellent for skin and has long been used as a remedy for skin ailments. It is rich in vitamins E and K, which both help to eradicate skin problems like wrinkles, acne and blemishes. It helps make the skin supple and glowing. Canola oil is an excellent moisturiser for dry skin. For beards it helps combat dryness, breakage, frizziness and split ends. It coats the beard from dirt, pollution and damage from the sun as well as penetrating the hair shaft to moisturise and repair damaged beard hairs. It's also excellent for treating beard dandruff.
Olive Oil - This oil is nature's natural conditioner and has been used for centuries to condition hair. It is rich in antioxidants and helps prevent skin ageing. It also nourishes, rejuvenates and guards the skin. Olive oil helps dispose of free radicals thus healing the skin. It is great for preventing beard dandruff, frizziness, split ends and acts as a natural beard conditioner leaving your beard shiny and soft.
Shea Butter - Shea butter is an antioxidant. It helps prevent inflammation, is an excellent moisturiser, is good for the circulation, it strengthens, protects and regenerates the skin. It is a great beard revitaliser. Shea butter relieves dry, dull, limp or damaged beard hairs. It helps relieve skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, rashes, bites, cuts and burns. It is a fantastic anti-ageing product as it stimulates the production of collagen.
Cupuacu Butter - this butter is native to the Amazon rainforest in Brazil. The butter is pressed from seeds of the tree. Cupuacu butter nourishes the hair with vitamins and minerals, keeping it healthier and reducing frizziness. It has moisture sealing properties, which keep hair softer for longer. It penetrates the hair cuticle, fortifying it, due to the high amounts of saturated and monounsaturated fats in it. It increases skin hydration and acts as an emollient to ensure a soft and conditioned feel on the skin. Its moisturising benefits help restore skin elasticity. It also combats damaging free radicals and has anti-inflammatory properties.
Beeswax - Beeswax improves the condition and texture of the skin. It also has a number of benefits in treating skin problems like acne, eczema, and dry skin.
Beeswax helps to lock in skin moisture, thereby protecting the skin from environmental damage as well as helping keep the skin nice and soft.
Beeswax contains powerful anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that are all beneficial to the skin. Beeswax is excellent in helping treat dry skin. It is rich in Vitamin A and its emollient properties help in the healthy development of skin cells. It is an excellent natural moisturiser.
It is also really good at treating skin itchiness and dry skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
Castor Oil - Castor oil is great for treating skin conditions such as dry skin, acne and sunburn. Castor oil penetrates deep into the skin and stimulates the production of collagen and elastin. These help soften and hydrate the skin. It acts as a protective barrier on the skin which will protect it against harsh environmental conditions. It delays the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, making the skin smoother, softer and younger looking. Castor oil is an excellent skin moisturiser due to its high concentration of fatty acids which penetrate the skin easily. Castor oil boosts blood circulation to the follicles, leading to faster hair growth. The oil also has omega-6 essential fatty acids which are responsible for healthy hair.
100% RSPO/Certified Sustainable Palm Oil - Palm oil is an excellent natural conditioner. It strengthens beard hairs and makes them shiny, silky soft and moisturised. Palm Oil is excellent for hair growth. It provides thorough conditioning, thickens hair and makes hair stronger. It is very high in vitamins A and E, the later being a strong antioxidant which helps the skin to fight free radicals that damage the skin, causing fine lines and wrinkles. It gives the skin a healthy glossy look without looking and feeling greasy. It provides much relief to itchy skin.
The moisture content in palm oil is very beneficial for hair and skin.
The Palm oil used is 100% RSPO/certified sustainable palm oil from Malaysia.
Apricot Kernel Oil - Apricot oil is high in vitamins A, C, E and lycopene which makes it hugely beneficial for the skin. The vitamin C helps soften the skin and treats a variety of skin conditions without causing the skin to feel greasy. It reduces wrinkles and promotes skin elasticity. It helps unblock pores. Apricot oil is especially good for sensitive skin. The vitamin A and essential fatty acids in Apricot oil help with keeping the skin really moisturised. Apricot oil is contains oleic and linoleic acids which are great for hair. Its high content of vitamins A and E makes it great for hydrating and conditioning hair. It is really good for treating dandruff and relieving skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis and dry skin. The vitamin E in Apricot oil supports healthy beard growth.
Aloe Butter - Aloe butter aids in rapid hydration of dry skin caused by eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, sun burn, wind burn, and general chapping.
Aloe butter is very soothing for the skin and rapidly hydrates and moisturises the skin especially when it is dry. It has natural anti-inflammatory properties and is excellent for those with skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, rosacea as well as soothing sunburn and windburn.
Distilled water (i.e. de-ionised, de-mineralised water with all impurities removed) is used in the production of this soap to give an even smoother soap.
Phenoxyethanol is a very mild non-sulfate, paraben free preservative. Because soap is primarily water based and this soap contains no detergents, it is much more susceptible to bacteria, mold and yeast forming over time in it. Only a very small amount of phenoxyethanol is needed to prevent this from happening. Phenoxyethanol is considered a very safe and effective preservative when used in amounts approved (up to a 1% concentration) in leave-on and rinse-off water-based cosmetic products. Although phenoxyethanol looks and sounds like an alcohol (has "ethanol" in the title), it has completely different properties to alcohol/ethanol.
The texture of the soap is a little soft. This is due to it being packed full of moisturising oils. It gives a good lather.
It can be used as often as you wish and is great for removing oil, balm and other product residues from your beard.
After lathering the soap rub it into your beard and then rinse out thoroughly with warm water. Pat (don't rub) the beard gently with a dry, soft, warm towel and while it is still damp apply a little of the beard oil.
Upon first use of these products just use a very small amount of each on a section of the skin to ensure that you do not have any allergies to any of the ingredients.
This oil comes in an amber glass bottle which is the optimal container for storing beard oils in. It keeps the oil protected by keeping it in a darkened environment.
Oil blends containing essential oils should not be stored in clear glass bottles as they will cause the oil to deteriorate more rapidly.
Oil blends containing essential oils should never be stored in plastic bottles as the plastic eats into the oil over time contaminating it.
The oil lid is a pipette lid or dropper lid or atomiser spray lid (you choose which). This oil is vegan friendly.
The soap comes wrapped in wax paper.
The oil is suitable for vegans. The balm and soap are not suitable for vegans (as they contain beeswax).
BaldyBeardy products do NOT contain:
- Fragrance oils/perfumes (synthetically produced oils, very cheap and not good for the skin),
- Alcohol (e.g. benzyl alcohol),
- Fractionated oils (e.g. liquified coconut oil with its most beneficial fatty acid, lauric acid, removed to increase shelf life),
- Petroleum/mineral oil based ingredients (e.g. petroleum jelly),
- Nut oils (e.g. hazelnut oil, peanut oil).
All batches of soap are tested using both Phenolphthalein (this is not in the soap itself, a small sample is removed, tested with the Phenolphthalein and then discarded) and litmus paper to ensure they have a neutral pH balance.