Containing a beard oil, balm, soap, wash shampoo and Kent beard and moustache comb men's this makes an amazing gift for the bearded man. Choose from a wide range of scent combinations.
It is full of amazing beard care and maintenance products, all presented in a lovely gift set basket/hamper (which can be used to keep the products in when not in use).
This gift basket contains (the basic package):
- 1 x beard soap (approx. 50g standard bar),
- 1 x beard wash shampoo (50ml bottle),
- 1 x beard oil (10ml bottle),
- 1 x beard balm (15ml tin),
- 1 x Kent beard/moustache comb.
Optional extra: 1 x drawstring canvas bag.
This is a little jute hessian canvas drawstring bag which is really handy for storing your goodies in so you can bring them anywhere and never be caught short of your amazing beard care products. It measures 15cm x 10cm (6 inches x 4 inches) approx. and is light brown in colour.
Optional extra: Your gift basket can be gift wrapped in manly themed gift wrap.
Choose from the following scent combinations:
- Citrus Burst,
- Cool Peppermint,
- Pine and Birch Tar (birch tar oil, balm and shampoo, pine tar soap),
- Sandalwood Amyris,
- Tangerine, Grapefruit and Juniper Berry,
- Tea Tree and Eucalyptus,
- Unscented (Unscented oil, balm and shampoo, Activated Charcoal soap).
Made from a range of highly nutritious and beneficial carrier oils and butters, as well as therapeutic essential oils, these products are everything your beard could ask for in terms of grooming and maintenance for a strong, healthy, soft and shiny beard.
Made by a bearded man especially for bearded men, who understands beards and their needs and where top quality beard care products are an absolute requirement, these beard care, grooming and maintenance products are especially formulated to provide the best care and nourishment for your beard and skin.
To apply your oil sprinkle a few drops of the oil into your palm (or drop a few drops into various parts of the beard using the pipette), rub it between your fingers and apply to the beard. This should be done after showering, while the pores are still open from the warm water and before the beard has dried. Gently pat (don't rub) the beard with a soft towel and while it is still damp apply the oil. Rub well into the beard and skin. Finally comb or brush through with a good quality comb (such as a Kent comb) or a boars bristle brush.
To apply your balm scoop out a pea sized amount of beard balm, rub between the fingers and thumbs and then rub well throughout the beard. Finally comb or brush through with a good quality comb (such as a Kent comb) or boars bristle brush.
To apply your soap and shampoo rub the soap into a lather and rub into the beard before rinsing thoroughly. While still slightly damp apply a few drops of the oil and brush through.
Kent beard/moustache comb:
These are hand made, saw cut combs from the world renowned Kent company. They ensure a gentle, non scratch treatment for your beard and moustache. They are ideal for beards, moustaches and sideburns. As the teeth of these combs are meticulously hand made they don't contain tiny serrations like cheap plastic combs do which tear at the beard and cause static to build up. These combs glide through beards like a knife through butter!
Choose from the:
- Kent 81T moustache comb. This comb is 73mm (2.8 inches) in length and is brown.
- Kent A OT beard coarse and fine toothed men's pocket beard comb. This Kent beard comb measures 110mm (4.3 inches) in length. It has both coarse and fine teeth. This comb ensures a gentle, non scratch treatment for your beard and moustache.
Upon first use of these products just use a very small amount on a section of the skin to ensure that you do not have any allergies to any of the ingredients.
The oil comes in an amber glass bottle which is the optimal container for storing beard oils in. It keeps the oil protected by keeping it in a darkened environment.
Oil blends containing essential oils should not be stored in clear glass bottles as they will cause the oil to deteriorate more rapidly.
Oil blends containing essential oils should never be stored in plastic bottles as the plastic eats into the oil over time contaminating it.
The oil in this package is ORIGINAL blend or JUPITER blend or CALLISTO blend (you choose which).
The oil lid in this package is a dropper lid or pipette lid or atomiser spray lid (you choose which). lid.
The balm comes in a screw top aluminium tin. This is the optimum containers for keeping balms in. Balms are not kept in their optimal condition in glass or plastic jars.
The soap comes wrapped in wax paper.
The beard wash comes in a plastic bottle with screw top lid.
BaldyBeardy products do NOT contain:
- Fragrance oils/perfumes (synthetically produced oils, very cheap and not good for the skin),
- Alcohol (e.g. benzyl alcohol),
- Fractionated oils (e.g. liquified coconut oil with its most beneficial fatty acid, lauric acid, removed to increase shelf life),
- Petroleum/mineral oil based ingredients (e.g. petroleum jelly),
- Nut oils (e.g. hazelnut oil, peanut oil).