This is the Tangerine, Grapefruit and Juniper Berry beard oil and soap package – containing a beard soap that will nicely and gently clean your beard (and skin) without drying it out and stripping it and your skin of its precious natural oils. The result is a gloriously soft, strong, shiny and healthy man mane.
The oil and soap in the Tangerine, Grapefruit and Juniper Berry beard oil and soap package have beautiful citrusy aromas with a little bit of bitterness from the juniper to balance out the citrus perfectly. They combine the wonderfully citrus scents of ripe and juicy tangerine and grapefruit, along with a hint of luscious, deep, rich and slightly bitter juniper berries.
Made from a range of highly nutritious and beneficial carrier oils and butters as well as therapeutic essential oils, these beard care products are everything your beard could ask for in terms of grooming and maintenance for a strong, healthy, soft and shiny beard.
Made by a bearded man especially for bearded men, who understands beards and their needs and where top quality beard care products are an absolute requirement, these beard grooming and maintenance products are especially formulated to provide the best care and nourishment for your beard and skin.
The Tangerine, Grapefruit and Juniper Berry beard oil and soap package contains:
- 1 x Tangerine, Grapefruit and Juniper Berry beard oil (10ml or 20ml or 30ml bottle),
- 1 x Tangerine, Grapefruit and Juniper Berry beard soap (50g bar).
Scent-ometer rating: 3.5 – medium to strong scent.
– Tangerine oil helps maintain oil and moisture balance in the skin and is great for hydrating the skin.
– Grapefruit oil is composed primarily of Limonene, contained in the peels of citrus fruits such as grapefruits, oranges and lemons, and so is also in their essential oils. It is very good for cleansing the skin as well as having a very uplifting scent.
– Juniper oil strengthens the hair follicle which is really good for promoting beard growth. Juniper oil is very beneficial for both the skin and hair.
Tangerine, Grapefruit & Juniper Berry beard oil:
The oil in your Tangerine, Grapefruit and Juniper Berry beard oil and balm package has a light consistency. It is quickly absorbed without leaving the skin feeling oily.
Your Tangerine, Grapefruit & Juniper Berry beard oil contains:
– Jojoba Oil (Virgin – Cold Pressed): Jojoba contains natural collagen almost identical to the structure of the collagen in our skin. Jojoba oil is actually a liquid wax but is often used as a carrier oil as it absorbs rapidly into the skin. It is rich in vitamin E which promotes a glowing complexion. It is also high in vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E.
– Watermelon Seed Oil (Steam Distilled): Watermelon seed oil is hugely beneficial for the skin. It is naturally rich in vitamins, minerals and fatty acids. Its restorative and nourishing properties help maintain a healthy and clear complexion.
– Baobab Seed Oil (Virgin – Cold Pressed): Derived from the seeds of the Baobab tree in Africa, Baobab oil is very rich in Vitamin C in particular, as well as vitamins A, D, E and essential fatty acids. Due to its very high concentration of vitamins, it is very nourishing and beneficial for the skin, helping to keep it smooth.
– Kiwifruit Seed Oil (Cold Pressed): Kiwifruit oil is packed full of nutrients and Vitamins C and E. It is an especially good conditioner for hair and beards. It absorbs into the skin at an average speed, leaving a slight oily feeling.
– Vitamin E Oil: Vitamin E oil is rich in fatty acids which are vital to help maintain optimal skin health. It has good moisturising properties. It can help rejuvenate the skin. It is a conditioning agent so it really benefits the skin. Vitamin E supports healthy beard growth.
– Moringa Seed Oil (Cold Pressed): Derived from the seeds of the drumstick tree (often nicknamed “The miracle tree”). It is a highly absorbent oil. It is highly nutritious, and provides a great range and amount of essential proteins, vitamins and minerals. It is a rich source of essential amino acids, and contains a significant amount of vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B6, folate and ascorbic acid (vitamin C). The mineral wealth of moringa includes calcium, potassium, iron, magnesium, phosphorous and zinc. Moringa seed oil is very beneficial for the skin and is great for ensuring healthy beard hairs. It serves as a valuable conditioner for beards and hair in general, strengthening the roots and encouraging growth. It is highly effectual in cleansing beards and hair in general.
– Hemp Seed Oil (Virgin – Cold Pressed): Hemp oil is rich in fatty acids, proteins, minerals, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C and E, and other nutrients which are hugely beneficial to beard growth. One of its main benefits is its moisturising qualities. Hemp oil helps prevent water loss and inject moisture into the beard. Hemp oil is high in omega 3, omega 6 and omega 9 fatty acids, which all help stimulate beard growth. Hemp oil is incredibly healthy and beneficial for beards. Please note that Hemp oil does not contain the psychoactive substance tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).
– Apricot Kernel Oil (Cold Pressed): Apricot kernel oil is high in vitamins A, C, E and lycopene which makes it hugely beneficial for the skin. The vitamin C in Apricot kernel oil helps soften the skin without causing it to feel greasy. Apricot kernel oil is especially good for sensitive skin. The vitamin A and essential fatty acids in Apricot kernel oil help with keeping the skin really moisturised. Apricot kernel oil is contains oleic and linoleic acids which are great for hair growth. Its high content of vitamins A and E hydrate and condition hair. The vitamin E in Apricot kernel oil supports healthy beard growth.
– Sea Buckthorn Oil (Virgin – Steam Distilled): The berries of the sea buckthorn plant are rich in vitamins and minerals. Because of this, this oil is well known for its skin benefits. It is full of vitamins including vitamins C and E. It contains omega 7 which is an essential fatty acid and is a natural component of the skin. Vitamins A, C and E as well as omega 3 fatty acids in Sea buckthorn oil are all beneficial for beard hairs. Sea buckthorn oil is packed with vitamins, minerals, nutrients and essential fatty acids. These all lavishly moisturise, smooth, and strengthen beards (and hair, skin and nails).
– Sweet Almond Oil (Cold Pressed): Sweet almond oil is an excellent natural emollient and is renowned for its ability to soften and condition the skin. It is high in vitamin D and proteins, and so really nourishes the skin and beard. Sweet almond oil is not a nut oil but a seed oil. Almonds are related to the cherry, peach and plum families and although commonly called nuts are actually seeds (more specifically “drupes” or stone fruits).
– Sesame Seed Oil (Cold Pressed): Rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, D, protein, linoleum acid, calcium, magnesium and phosphorous – Sesame seed oil is an excellent emollient (moisturiser). It absorbs into the skin quickly.
– Avocado Oil (Virgin – Cold Pressed): High in vitamins A, B1, B2, D and E as well as beta carotene, Avocado oil is great for relieving dry skin. It has a slightly thicker consistency to the other oils, and absorbs into the skin quickly. It is a monounsaturated oil which makes it very nourishing for the skin.
The oil in your Tangerine, Grapefruit and Juniper Berry beard oil and soap package may contain some sediment and may have a slight cloudiness to it. This is from the virgin oils used in this oil blend.
To apply sprinkle a few drops of the oil into your palm, rub it between your fingers and apply to the beard. This should be done after showering, while the pores are still open from the warm water and before the beard has dried. Gently pat the beard with a soft towel and while it is still damp apply the oil. Rub well into the beard and skin. Finally comb or brush through with a good quality comb (such as a Kent comb) or a boars bristle brush.
Tangerine, Grapefruit & Juniper Berry beard soap:
Tangerine, Grapefruit & Juniper Berry beard soap is a beard hydrating, cleaning, moisturising soap. A natural, SLS free (sulphate free), detergent free, paraben free bar soap shampoo especially formulated by a bearded man for bearded men.
Made up of a range of highly nutritious carrier oils and butters as well as therapeutic essential oils, it really is the ultimate soap for beard cleaning, hydration and care.
This soap is hugely beneficial to beards. Unlike mass produced commercial soaps it contains no artificial chemical detergents or foaming agents (sulphates). It contains a range of oils which have been specially chosen because of their cleansing and moisturising properties and which will leave your beard and skin completely clean without stripping them of their precious natural oils.
Tangerine, Grapefruit & Juniper Berry beard soap has a beautiful, zesty, citrusy, zingy and slightly bitter aroma that will help invigorate you as you start your day as well as very gently cleaning your beard without stripping it of its natural oils, leaving it clean, healthy, shiny and strong. So gentle that it’s usable everyday.
As well as cleansing and hydrating the beard, it removes product residues from the beard without drying it out. Perfect for the beardsman who appreciates the very best beard care products on the market.
Among the ingredients of your Tangerine, Grapefruit & Juniper Berry beard soap are:
– Sweet Almond Oil – this oil is an excellent natural emollient and is renowned for its ability to soften and condition the skin. It is high in vitamin D and proteins, and so really nourishes the skin and beard. Sweet almond oil is not a nut oil but a seed oil. Almonds are related to the cherry, peach and plum families and although commonly called nuts are actually seeds (more specifically “drupes” or stone fruits).
– Avocado Oil – this oil moisturises the skin and beard. It is perfect for dry skin or sensitive skin.
– Coconut Oil – this oil helps protect, moisturise and condition the skin and beard. Great for relieving the skin and hair, and avoiding split ends.
– Evening Primrose Oil – Evening Primrose oil contains high levels of essential fatty acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E, and is very beneficial for the skin.
– Jojoba Oil – Jojoba contains natural collagen almost identical to the structure of the collagen in our skin. Jojoba oil is actually a liquid wax but is often used as a carrier oil as it absorbs rapidly into the skin. It is rich in vitamin E which promotes a glowing complexion.
– Canola Oil – Canola oil is excellent for the skin. It is rich in vitamins E and K. It helps make the skin supple and glowing. Canola oil is an excellent moisturiser for dry skin. For beards it helps combat dryness, breakage, frizziness and split ends. It penetrates the hair shaft to moisturise and replenish beard hairs.
– Olive Oil – This oil is nature’s natural conditioner and has been used for centuries to condition hair. It nourishes and rejuvenates the skin. It is great for dealing with frizziness and split ends, and acts as a natural beard conditioner leaving your beard shiny and soft.
– Shea Butter – Shea butter is an excellent moisturiser and beard revitaliser.
– Cupuacu Butter – this butter is native to the Amazon rainforest in Brazil. The butter is pressed from seeds of the tree. Cupuacu butter nourishes the hair with vitamins and minerals, keeping it healthier and reducing frizziness. It has moisture sealing properties, which keep hair softer for longer. It penetrates the hair cuticle, fortifying it, due to the high amounts of saturated and monounsaturated fats in it. It increases skin hydration and acts as an emollient to ensure a soft and conditioned feel on the skin.
– Beeswax – Beeswax is high in vitamin A which locks moisture into the skin, keeping it really soft. It excellent for soothing the skin. Beeswax acts as a layer of protection when applied to the skin, protecting it from harsh environmental conditions. Beeswax is not only an excellent natural skin and beard moisturiser, it also locks the moisture in. Beeswax helps encourage a healthy beard growth.
– Castor Oil – Castor oil is an excellent skin moisturiser due to its high concentration of fatty acids which penetrate the skin easily. Castor oil also has omega-6 essential fatty acids which are responsible for healthy hair. Castor oil ensures that the follicles are kept strong, leading to a more healthy beard growth.
– 100% RSPO/Certified Sustainable Palm Oil – Palm oil is an excellent natural conditioner. It strengthens beard hairs and makes them shiny, silky soft and moisturised. Palm Oil is excellent for hair growth. It provides thorough conditioning, thickens hair and makes hair stronger. It is very high in vitamins A and E. It gives the skin a healthy glossy look without looking and feeling greasy. The moisture content in palm oil is very beneficial for hair and skin. The Palm oil used is 100% RSPO/certified sustainable palm oil from Malaysia.
– Apricot Kernel Oil – Apricot kernel oil is high in vitamins A, C, E and lycopene which makes it hugely beneficial for the skin. The vitamin C in Apricot kernel oil helps soften the skin without causing it to feel greasy. Apricot kernel oil is especially good for sensitive skin. The vitamin A and essential fatty acids in Apricot kernel oil help with keeping the skin really moisturised. Apricot kernel oil is contains oleic and linoleic acids which are great for hair growth. Its high content of vitamins A and E hydrate and condition hair. The vitamin E in Apricot kernel oil supports healthy beard growth.
– Aloe Butter – Aloe butter is a very moisturising butter with similar benefits to shea butter. It is a very light butter which rapidly hydrates the skin. Aloe butter helps keep the skin renewed and supple.
– Distilled water (i.e. de-ionised, de-mineralised water with all impurities removed) is used in the production of this soap to give an even smoother soap.
– Phenoxyethanol is a very mild non-sulfate, paraben free preservative. Because soap is primarily water based and this soap contains no detergents, it is much more susceptible to bacteria, mold and yeast forming over time in it. Only a very small amount of phenoxyethanol is needed to prevent this from happening. Phenoxyethanol is considered a very safe and effective preservative when used in amounts approved (up to a 1% concentration) in leave-on and rinse-off water-based cosmetic products. Although phenoxyethanol looks and sounds like an alcohol (has “ethanol” in the title), it has completely different properties to alcohol/ethanol.
The texture of the soap is a little soft. This is due to it being packed full of moisturising oils. It gives a good lather.
It can be used as often as you wish and is great for removing product residues from your beard.
After lathering the soap rub it into your beard and then rinse out thoroughly with warm water. Pat (don’t rub) the beard gently with a dry, soft, warm towel and while it’s still damp apply a little of the beard oil.
Upon first use of these products just use a very small amount of each on a section of the skin to ensure that you do not have any allergies to any of the ingredients.
The oil in your Tangerine, Grapefruit and Juniper Berry beard oil and soap package comes in an amber glass bottle which is the optimal container for storing beard oils in. It keeps the oil protected by keeping it in a darkened environment. Oil blends containing essential oils should not be stored in clear glass bottles as they will cause the oil to deteriorate more rapidly. Oil blends containing essential oils should never be stored in plastic bottles as the plastic eats into the oil over time contaminating it. The oil lid is a dropper lid or pipette lid or atomiser spray lid (you choose which). This oil is vegan friendly.
The soap in your Tangerine, Grapefruit and Juniper Berry beard oil and soap package comes wrapped in wax paper. It is not suitable for vegans (as it contains beeswax).
BaldyBeardy products do NOT contain:
– Fragrance oils/perfumes (synthetically produced oils, very cheap and not good for the skin),
– Alcohol (e.g. benzyl alcohol),
– Fractionated oils (e.g. liquified coconut oil with its most beneficial fatty acid, lauric acid, removed to increase shelf life),
– Petroleum/mineral oil based ingredients (e.g. petroleum jelly),
– Nut oils (e.g. hazelnut oil, peanut oil).
All batches of soap are tested using both Phenolphthalein (this is not in the soap itself, a small sample is removed, tested with the Phenolphthalein and then discarded) and litmus paper to ensure they have a neutral pH balance.