Cinnamon and Orange Delight beard oil is a beard conditioner oil tonic that hydrates and moisturises, ensuring a healthy, soft and strong beard growth. It is made from a range of highly nutritious carrier and essential oils. These ensure that your beard is nicely conditioned and hydrated, and feels super silky soft. Cinnamon and Orange are both scents that go wonderfully together.
Cinnamon has a beautiful rich aroma. The benefits of cinnamon essential oil includes joint and muscle relief, increased alertness, and a feeling of general well-being. It is also an antioxidant.
Orange oil helps relieve inflammation, is a natural anti-depressant and is a natural relaxant thereby helping alleviate stress, anger and anxiety. It is very good for maintaining healthy, smooth and shiny skin. It also helps to relieve skin conditions such as acne and dermatitis. It is helpful at soothing dry, irritated skin. It is beneficial for hair and beards. Orange oil promotes the production of collagen as well as increase the blood flow to the skin, which is good for beard growth.
Made by a bearded man especially for bearded men, who understands beards and their needs and where top quality beard care products are an absolute requirement, this beard conditioning oil is especially formulated to provide the best care and nourishment for your beard and skin.
This oil comes in a 5ml (0.17oz), 10ml (0.35oz), 20ml (0.7oz), 30ml (1oz), 50ml (1.75oz) and 100ml (3.5oz) bottle.
Scent-ometer rating: 4 – strong scent),
Cinnamon and Orange Delight beard oil contains:
– Jojoba Oil (Virgin – Cold Pressed): Jojoba contains natural collagen almost identical to the structure of the collagen in our skin. Jojoba oil is actually a liquid wax but is often used as a carrier oil as it absorbs rapidly into the skin. It is rich in vitamin E which promotes a glowing complexion. It is also high in vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E. It leaves a slightly oily feeling on the skin.
– Watermelon Seed Oil (Steam Distilled): Watermelon seed oil is a rich source of of beta-carotene which is a powerful antioxidant and is hugely beneficial in the healing and repair of the skin. It helps combat the signs of premature ageing caused by lifestyle and environmental factors. It is naturally rich in vitamins, minerals and fatty acids. Its restorative and nourishing properties help dissolve the build up of excess sebum thereby helping maintain a healthy and clear complexion.
– Baobab Seed Oil (Virgin – Cold Pressed): Derived from the seeds of the Baobab tree in Africa, Baobab oil is very rich in Vitamin C in particular, as well as vitamins A, D, E and essential fatty acids. Due to its very high concentration of vitamins, it is very nourishing and beneficial for dry skin, helping to promote smooth skin. It improves skin elasticity by encouraging the regeneration of skin cells. It absorbs into the skin quickly and encourages the regeneration of skin cells.
– Kiwi Seed Oil (Cold Pressed): Kiwi oil is packed full of nutrients and Vitamins C and E. It is an especially good conditioner for hair and beards. It is excellent for helping relieve eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and dry skin. It absorbs into the skin at an average speed, leaving a slight oily feeling.
– Vitamin E Oil: Vitamin E oil is rich in fatty acids which are vital to help maintain optimal skin health. It helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and has good moisturising properties. It is particularly good for dry skin conditions and can help rejuvenate, revitalise, tone and restore the skin’s natural elasticity. It is an antioxidant and conditioning agent so it helps strengthen, heal and repair dry skin. Vitamin E supports healthy beard growth. It ensures that your skin is really smooth.
– Moringa Seed Oil (Cold Pressed): Derived from the seeds of the drumstick tree (often nicknamed “The miracle tree”), all parts of this tree are used for medicinal purposes. It is a highly absorbent oil. It is highly nutritious, and provides a great range and amount of essential proteins, vitamins and minerals. It is a rich source of essential amino acids, and contains a significant amount of vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B6, folate and ascorbic acid (vitamin C). The mineral wealth of moringa includes calcium, potassium, iron, magnesium, phosphorous and zinc. Moringa seed oil is very beneficial for the skin and is great for ensuring healthy beard hairs. It serves as a valuable conditioner for beards and hair in general, strengthening the roots and stimulating growth. The hydrating and detoxifying effects of moringa help in neutralising the effects of harmful pollutants, preventing wrinkles and slowing premature skin ageing. It is highly effectual in cleansing and purifying the hair and protects it from environmental damage, including ultra violet radiation from the sun.
– Hemp Seed Oil (Virgin – Cold Pressed): Hemp oil is rich in fatty acids, proteins, minerals, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C and E and other nutrients which are hugely beneficial to beard growth. One of its main benefits is its moisturising qualities. Hemp oil helps prevent water loss and inject moisture into the beard. Hemp oil is high in omega 3, omega 6 and omega 9 fatty acids, which all help stimulate beard growth. Hemp oil helps prevent hair breakage by maintaining the hair’s natural texture. Hemp oil is incredibly healthy and beneficial for beards. Please note that Hemp Seed oil does not contain the psychoactive substance tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).
– Apricot Kernel Oil (Cold Pressed): Apricot kernel oil is high in vitamins A, C, E and lycopene which makes it hugely beneficial for the skin. The vitamin C helps soften the skin and helps treat a variety of skin conditions without causing the skin to feel greasy. It reduces wrinkles and promotes skin elasticity. It helps unblock pores. Apricot oil is especially good for sensitive skin. The vitamin A and essential fatty acids in Apricot oil help with keeping the skin really moisturised. Apricot oil is contains oleic and linoleic acids which are great for hair. Its high content of vitamins A and E makes it great for hydrating and conditioning hair. It is really good for treating dandruff and relieving skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis and dry skin. The vitamin E in apricot kernel oil supports healthy beard growth.
– Sea Buckthorn Oil (Virgin – Steam Distilled): The berries of the sea buckthorn plant are rich in vitamins and minerals. Because of this, this oil is well known for its skin benefits. Sea buckthorn oil reduces wrinkles, regenerates skin cells, and promotes the healing of skin injuries such as sunburn, as helping to relieve eczema and dermatitis. It is full of antioxidants and vitamins including vitamins C and E. It contains omega 7 which is an essential fatty acid and a natural component of the skin. Vitamins A, C and E as well as omega 3 fatty acids are all beneficial for beard hairs. Sea buckthorn oil is full of these. Sea buckthorn oil is packed with vitamins, minerals, nutrients and essential fatty acids. These all lavishly moisturise, smooth, and strengthen beards (and hair, skin and nails).
– Sweet Almond Oil (Cold Pressed): Sweet almond oil is an excellent natural emollient and is renowned for its ability to soften and condition the skin. It is high in vitamin D and proteins and so really nourishes the skin and beard. Sweet almond oil is not a nut oil but a seed oil. Almonds are related to the cherry, peach and plum families and although commonly called nuts are actually seeds (more specifically “drupes” or stone fruits).
– Sesame Seed Oil (Cold Pressed): Rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, D, protein, linoleum acid, calcium, magnesium and phosphorous – sesame oil is an excellent emollient (moisturiser). It has a slightly thicker consistency and absorbs into the skin quickly.
– Avocado Oil (Virgin – Cold Pressed): High in vitamins A, B1, B2, D and E as well as beta carotene, it is great for relieving dry skin. It has a slightly thicker consistency and absorbs into the skin quickly. It is a monounsaturated oil which makes it very nourishing for the skin – especially dry and dehydrated skin. It also helps reduce skin itchiness.
Cinnamon and Orange Delight beard oil may contain some sediment and may have a slight cloudiness to it. This is from the virgin oils used in this oil.
To apply sprinkle a few drops of the oil into your palm, rub it between your fingers and apply to the beard. This should be done after showering, while the pores are still open from the warm water and before the beard has dried.
Gently pat the beard with a soft towel and while it’s still damp apply the oil. Rub well into the beard and skin. Finally comb or brush through with a good quality comb (such as a Kent comb) or a boars bristle brush.
Upon first use just use a very small amount on a section of the skin to ensure that you do not have any allergies to any of the ingredients.
BaldyBeardy products do NOT contain:
– Fragrance oils/perfumes (synthetically produced oils, very cheap and not good for the skin),
– Alcohol (e.g. benzyl alcohol),
– Fractionated oils (e.g. liquified coconut oil with its most beneficial fatty acid, lauric acid, removed to increase shelf life),
– Petroleum/mineral oil based ingredients (e.g. petroleum jelly),
– Nut oils (e.g. hazelnut oil, peanut oil).
This oil in Cinnamon and Orange Delight beard oil comes in an amber glass bottle which is the optimal container for storing beard oils in. It keeps the oil protected by keeping it in a darkened environment. Oil blends containing essential oils should not be stored in clear glass bottles as they will cause the oil to deteriorate more rapidly. Oil blends containing essential oils should never be stored in plastic bottles as the plastic eats into the oil over time contaminating it.
Cinnamon and Orange Delight beard oil is vegan friendly.
The lid is a dropper lid or pipette lid or atomiser spray lid (you choose which).