Beard oil and wash package
£12.95 – £13.95 VAT included for EU deliveries
This is the Beard oil and wash package. A perfect package for keeping your beard clean, conditioned, hydrated and perfectly maintained.
The Beard oil and wash package contains:
The scent choices in your Beard oil and wash package are:
Birch Tar – (contains birch tar oil; scent-o-meter rating: 5 – very strong scent),
Calm and Tranquility – (contains a blend of vanilla, rosemary and orange oils; scent-o-meter rating: 3 – medium scent),
Chamomile – (contains chamomile oil; scent-o-meter rating: 3.5 – medium to strong scent),
Cinnamon and Orange Delight – (contains a blend of cinnamon and orange oils; scent-o-meter rating: 3 – medium scent),
Cinnamon and Vanilla – (contains a blend of cinnamon and vanilla oils; scent-o-meter rating: 3 – medium scent),
Citrus Burst – (contains a blend of tangerine, orange, grapefruit and lime oils; scent-o-meter rating: 3 – medium scent),
Cool Peppermint – (contains peppermint oil; scent-o-meter rating: 5 – very strong scent),
Creamy Vanilla – (contains vanilla oil; scent-o-meter rating: 3 – medium scent),
Earl Grey – (contains bergamot oil; scent-o-meter rating: 3 – medium scent),
Evening Jasmine – (contains jasmine oil; scent-o-meter rating: 3.5 – medium to strong scent),
Evergreen – (contains gurjun balsam oil; scent-o-meter rating: 2 – light scent),
Gingerbread – (contains a blend of ginger, nutmeg and cinnamon oils; scent-o-meter rating: 5 – very strong scent),
Mojito Magic – (contains a blend of bay laurel, peppermint and lime oils; scent-o-meter rating: 4.5 – strong to very strong scent),
Summer Evening – (contains a blend of marjoram, cardamom, rosewood and violet leaf oils; scent-o-meter rating: 4.5 – strong to very strong scent),
Tangerine, Grapefruit and Juniper Berry – (contains a blend of tangerine, grapefruit and juniper berry oils; scent-o-meter rating: 3.5 – medium to strong scent),
Tea Tree and Eucalyptus – (contains a blend of tea tree and eucalyptus oils; scent-o-meter rating: 4 – strong scent),
Turkish Delight – (contains a blend of rose, geranium, bergamot and lime oils; scent-o-meter rating: 3 – medium scent),
Unscented – (contains no essential oils – no scent).
Made up of a range of highly nutritious carrier oils and butters as well as therapeutic essential oils, this package is the ultimate in men’s beard care.
Made by a bearded man who understands beards and their needs, these beard care, grooming and maintenance products are especially formulated to provide the best care and nourishment for your beard and skin.
There are 2 different blends of oil to choose from in your Beard oil and wash package:
– ORIGINAL blend and JUPITER blend.
Both versions of this oil have light consistencies. They are quickly absorbed without leaving the skin feeling oily.
BOTH oil blends contain:
– Jojoba Oil (Virgin – Cold Pressed): Jojoba contains natural collagen almost identical to the structure of the collagen in our skin. Jojoba oil is actually a liquid wax but is often used as a carrier oil as it absorbs rapidly into the skin. It is rich in vitamin E which promotes a glowing complexion. It is also high in vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E. It leaves a slightly oily feeling on the skin.
– Watermelon Seed Oil (Steam Distilled): Watermelon seed oil is a rich source of of beta-carotene which is a powerful antioxidant and is hugely beneficial in the healing and repair of the skin. It helps combat the signs of premature ageing caused by lifestyle and environmental factors. It is naturally rich in vitamins, minerals and fatty acids. Its restorative and nourishing properties help dissolve the build up of excess sebum thereby helping maintain a healthy and clear complexion.
– Baobab Seed Oil (Virgin – Cold Pressed): Derived from the seeds of the Baobab tree in Africa, Baobab oil is very rich in Vitamin C in particular, as well as vitamins A, D, E and essential fatty acids. Due to its very high concentration of vitamins, it is very nourishing and beneficial for dry skin, helping to promote smooth skin. It improves skin elasticity by encouraging the regeneration of skin cells. It absorbs into the skin quickly and encourages the regeneration of skin cells.
– Kiwi Seed Oil (Cold Pressed): Kiwi oil is packed full of nutrients and Vitamins C and E. It is an especially good conditioner for hair and beards. It is excellent for helping relieve eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and dry skin. It absorbs into the skin at an average speed, leaving a slight oily feeling.
– Vitamin E Oil: Vitamin E oil is rich in fatty acids which are vital to help maintain optimal skin health. It helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and has good moisturising properties. It is particularly good for dry skin conditions and can help rejuvenate, revitalise, tone and restore the skin’s natural elasticity. It is an antioxidant and conditioning agent so it helps strengthen, heal and repair dry skin. Vitamin E supports healthy beard growth. It ensures that your skin is really smooth.
– Moringa Seed Oil (Cold Pressed): Derived from the seeds of the drumstick tree (often nicknamed “The miracle tree”), all parts of this tree are used for medicinal purposes. It is a highly absorbent oil. It is highly nutritious, and provides a great range and amount of essential proteins, vitamins and minerals. It is a rich source of essential amino acids, and contains a significant amount of vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B6, folate and ascorbic acid (vitamin C). The mineral wealth of moringa includes calcium, potassium, iron, magnesium, phosphorous and zinc. Moringa seed oil is very beneficial for the skin and is great for ensuring healthy beard hairs. It serves as a valuable conditioner for beards and hair in general, strengthening the roots and stimulating growth. The hydrating and detoxifying effects of moringa help in neutralising the effects of harmful pollutants, preventing wrinkles and slowing premature skin ageing. It is highly effectual in cleansing and purifying the hair and protects it from environmental damage, including ultra violet radiation from the sun.
– Hemp Seed Oil (Virgin – Cold Pressed): Hemp oil is rich in fatty acids, proteins, minerals, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C and E and other nutrients which are hugely beneficial to beard growth. One of its main benefits is its moisturising qualities. Hemp oil helps prevent water loss and inject moisture into the beard. Hemp oil is high in omega 3, omega 6 and omega 9 fatty acids, which all help stimulate beard growth. Hemp oil helps prevent hair breakage by maintaining the hair’s natural texture. Hemp oil is incredibly healthy and beneficial for beards. Please note that Hemp Seed oil does not contain the psychoactive substance tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).
– Apricot Kernel Oil (Cold Pressed): Apricot kernel oil is high in vitamins A, C, E and lycopene which makes it hugely beneficial for the skin. The vitamin C helps soften the skin and helps treat a variety of skin conditions without causing the skin to feel greasy. It reduces wrinkles and promotes skin elasticity. It helps unblock pores. Apricot oil is especially good for sensitive skin. The vitamin A and essential fatty acids in Apricot oil help with keeping the skin really moisturised. Apricot oil is contains oleic and linoleic acids which are great for hair. Its high content of vitamins A and E makes it great for hydrating and conditioning hair. It is really good for treating dandruff and relieving skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis and dry skin. The vitamin E in apricot kernel oil supports healthy beard growth.
– Sea Buckthorn Oil (Virgin – Steam Distilled): The berries of the sea buckthorn plant are rich in vitamins and minerals. Because of this, this oil is well known for its skin benefits. Sea buckthorn oil reduces wrinkles, regenerates skin cells, and promotes the healing of skin injuries such as sunburn, as helping to relieve eczema and dermatitis. It is full of antioxidants and vitamins including vitamins C and E. It contains omega 7 which is an essential fatty acid and a natural component of the skin. Vitamins A, C and E as well as omega 3 fatty acids are all beneficial for beard hairs. Sea buckthorn oil is full of these. Sea buckthorn oil is packed with vitamins, minerals, nutrients and essential fatty acids. These all lavishly moisturise, smooth, and strengthen beards (and hair, skin and nails).
The ORIGINAL blend oil also contains:
– Sweet Almond Oil (Cold Pressed): Sweet almond oil is an excellent natural emollient and is renowned for its ability to soften and condition the skin. It is high in vitamin D and proteins and so really nourishes the skin and beard. Sweet almond oil is not a nut oil but a seed oil. Almonds are related to the cherry, peach and plum families and although commonly called nuts are actually seeds (more specifically “drupes” or stone fruits).
– Sesame Seed Oil (Cold Pressed): Rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, D, protein, linoleum acid, calcium, magnesium and phosphorous – sesame oil is an excellent emollient (moisturiser). It has a slightly thicker consistency and absorbs into the skin quickly.
– Avocado Oil (Virgin – Cold Pressed): High in vitamins A, B1, B2, D and E as well as beta carotene, it is great for relieving dry skin. It has a slightly thicker consistency and absorbs into the skin quickly. It is a monounsaturated oil which makes it very nourishing for the skin – especially dry and dehydrated skin. It also helps reduce skin itchiness.
The JUPITER blend oil also contains:
– Poppy Seed Oil (Cold Pressed): This oil is high in minerals such as zinc, magnesium and calcium – all of which contribute to healthy hair and beard growth. These minerals also help prevent thinning, split ends and dandruff. It is a highly nutritious oil for the skin and beard, giving the skin a lovely, clear, glowing complexion. It is an excellent natural hair conditioner. It is highly moisturising and gives the skin a nice feeling of renewal. It contains lineolic acid (omega 6 fatty acids) which is really good for relieving skin conditions such as eczema and itchiness. It is also high in omega 3 fatty acids.
– Passionfruit Seed Oil (Cold Pressed): This oil is high in vitamin A and potassium, which both help keep the skin healthy. It is antibacterial so it is good for relieving skin conditions, and anti-itch too. It has a very soothing effect on the skin and is quickly absorbed with no greasy residue. It is full of minerals such as beta carotene, phosphorus and potassium which all help reduce dryness and keep the skin healthy, shiny and hydrated. It is high in the essential fatty acids omega 6 (lineolic acid) and omega 9 (oleic acid) – which help cell renewal and promote healthy skin and hair. It is an excellent emollient (moisturiser), has antioxidant properties, and is also good for helping relieve sun damaged skin.
– Maracuja Oil (Cold Pressed): This oil is a natural skin emollient (moisturiser). It is rich in omega 6 fatty acids (lineolic acid) as well as vitamin C, calcium and phosphorus. It nourishes the skin and helps soothe inflammation as well as relieving dry skin. It encourages healthy hair and beard growth, making them look rich and luscious. It is excellent for relieving and rejuvenating dry, brittle and damaged hair.
– Peach Kernel Oil (Cold Pressed): Rich in vitamins A, C and E as well as polyunsaturated fatty acids, this oil has high antioxidant properties. It is a very nourishing oil, regenerative and moisturising, and is especially good for soothing sensitive, dry and inflamed skin. The high vitamin C content in Peach kernel oil is a powerful antioxidant and acts as a defence against harmful free radicals. It is offers natural UVB skin protection, and revitalises, regenerates and moisturises the skin. It is also rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids including lineolic acid (omega 6) and oleic acid (omega 9), both of which help prevent the damaging effect of free radicals, as well as locking in skin moisture and retaining skin elasticity.
– Marula Oil (Cold Pressed): This oil is rich in antioxidants and oleic acid (omega 9 fatty acids). It is very beneficial for relieving and soothing very dry skin. It is a very hydrating and nutritious oil, and moisturises the skin and beards very well. It is high in vitamin C and omega 9 essential fatty acids which both make it very effective for maintaining skin elasticity, and cell renewal and resilience. It helps reduce the signs of skin ageing and is a very effective oil for helping prevent split ends. It ensures that beards are shiny, and very healthy and strong. It is a quickly absorbing oil.
This oil in your Beard oil and wash package may contain some sediment and may have a slight cloudiness to it. This is from the virgin oils used in this oil.
To apply sprinkle a few drops of the oil into your palm, rub it between your fingers and apply to the beard. This should be done after showering, while the pores are still open from the warm water and before the beard has dried.
Gently pat (don’t rub) the beard with a soft towel and while it’s still damp apply the oil. Rub well into the beard and skin. Finally comb or brush through with a good quality comb (such as a Kent comb) or a boars bristle brush.
Among the ingredients are:
– Olive Oil – This oil is nature’s natural conditioner and has been used for centuries to condition hair. It is rich in antioxidants and helps prevent skin ageing. It also nourishes, rejuvenates and guards the skin. Olive oil helps dispose of free radicals thus healing the skin. It is great for preventing beard dandruff, frizziness, split ends and acts as a natural beard conditioner leaving your beard shiny and soft.
– Castor Oil – Castor oil is great for treating skin conditions such as dry skin, acne and sunburn. Castor oil penetrates deep into the skin and stimulates the production of collagen and elastin. These help soften and hydrate the skin. It acts as a protective barrier on the skin which will protect it against harsh environmental conditions. It delays the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, making the skin smoother, softer and younger looking. Castor oil is an excellent skin moisturiser due to its high concentration of fatty acids which penetrate the skin easily. Castor oil boosts blood circulation to the follicles, leading to faster hair growth. The oil also has omega-6 essential fatty acids which are responsible for healthy hair.
– Coconut Oil – this oil helps protect, moisturise and condition the skin and beard. Great for relieving dry skin, oily skin, sensitive skin, dry hair and split ends.
– Evening Primrose Oil – this oil helps heal skin issues and reduce inflammation. Great for relieving sensitive skin, eczema, rashes and dry hair.
– Vitamin E Oil – this oil protects the skin from oxygen free radicals, thus making it soft and nourished, giving it a youthful appearance.
– Vegetable Glycerine – Glycerine is a humectant. This means that it is designed to bring moisture in to the beard and retain it by keeping the moisture locked in. The glycerine used in this shampoo is natural and derived from vegetable oils. Glycerine is excellent if you have a very dry beard. It helps strengthen hair elasticity, prevents hair breakage, improves hair strength and is an excellent natural conditioner.
– Distilled water (i.e. de-ionised, de-mineralised water with all impurities removed) is used in the production of this shampoo to give an even smoother shampoo.
Containing a range of carrier oils such as avocado oil, apricot kernel oil, sesame seed oil, jojoba oil, evening primrose oil, coconut oil, olive oil, shea and aloe butters, as well as the same blend of essential oils as in the oil and the balm, this beard wash will ensure your beard remains clean, nicely hydrated and silky soft without having its precious natural oils stripped. Perfect for sensitive skin, beard dandruff, beard itching, and so gentle that it is usable everyday. The consistency is that of a viscous oil.
Simply rub the soap into a light lather and rub into the beard before rinsing thoroughly. While still slightly damp apply a few drops of the oil and brush through.
Upon first use of the products in your Beard oil and wash package just use a very small amount on a section of the skin to ensure that you do not have any allergies to any of the ingredients.
The beard oil in your Beard oil and wash package comes in an amber glass bottle which is the optimal container for storing beard oils in. It keeps the oil protected by keeping it in a darkened environment. Oil blends containing essential oils should not be stored in clear glass bottles as they will cause the oil to deteriorate more rapidly. Oil blends containing essential oils should never be stored in plastic bottles as the plastic eats into the oil over time contaminating it. The oil lid is a pipette lid or dropper lid or atomiser spray lid (you choose which).
The beard wash in your Beard oil and wash package comes in a plastic bottle with flip top lid.
This package is suitable for vegans.
BaldyBeardy products do NOT contain:
– Fragrance oils/perfumes (synthetically produced oils, very cheap and not good for the skin),
– Fractionated oils (e.g. liquified coconut oil with its most beneficial fatty acid, lauric acid, removed to increase shelf life),
– Petroleum/mineral oil based ingredients (e.g. petroleum jelly),
– Nut oils (e.g. hazelnut oil, peanut oil).