Beard balm / moustache wax sample packs (3 pack)
£3.95 VAT included for EU deliveries
Not sure which BaldyBeardy beard balm or wax to go for? Want to try a few different scents to see which ones you prefer before going for a full sized tin? If so then this is for you. These are beard balm / moustache wax sample packs.
Each pack contains 3 balms and/or waxes of your choice. Each sample tin contains 3ml of balm/wax, enough for around 7 to 10 applications (depending on how much beard you have).
The balms have beautiful creamy textures which ensures that they are really easy to apply and feel amazing in your beard. Not to mention the amazing array of scents and scent combinations to choose from (all scented naturally using essential oils and seed oils).
The waxes come in a range of strengths from medium strength to very strong.
All balms are formulated from a range of highly nutritious oils, butters and waxes to penetrate the hair shaft, providing hydration and nourishment for your beard, ensuring it is strong, soft, shiny and healthy.
Made by a bearded man especially for bearded men, who understands beards and their needs and where top quality beard care products are an absolute requirement, these beard care, grooming and maintenance products are especially formulated to provide the best care and nourishment for your beard and skin.
Choose any 3 balms/waxes from this amazing array of scents and scent combinations:
Australian Sandalwood – (contains Australian sandalwood oil; scent-o-meter rating: 2.5 – light to medium scent),
Chocolate Orange – (contains a blend of cacao and orange oils; scent-o-meter rating: 3 – medium scent),
Cinnamon and Orange Delight – (contains a blend of cinnamon and orange oils; scent-o-meter rating: 3 – medium scent),
Citrus Burst – (contains a blend of tangerine, orange, grapefruit and lime oils; scent-o-meter rating: 3 – medium scent),
Coconut Bounty – (contains no essential oils; scent-o-meter rating: 1 – very light),
Cool Peppermint – (contains peppermint oil; scent-o-meter rating: 5 – very strong scent),
Earl Grey – (contains bergamot oil; scent-o-meter rating: 3 – medium scent),
Mojito Magic – (contains a blend of bay laurel, peppermint and lime oils; scent-o-meter rating: 4.5 – strong to very strong scent),
November Scarlet – (contains a blend of mandarin, bergamot, nutmeg, carnation, vetiver, patchouli, tobacco and violet leaf oils; scent-o-meter rating: 3.5 – medium to strong scent),
Summer Evening – (contains rosewood oil, cardamom oil and marjoram oil; Scent-ometer rating: 3.5 – medium to strong scent),
Tangerine, Grapefruit and Juniper Berry – (contains a blend of tangerine, grapefruit and juniper berry oils; scent-o-meter rating: 3.5 – medium to strong scent),
Tea Tree and Eucalyptus – (contains a blend of tea tree and eucalyptus oils; scent-o-meter rating: 4 – strong scent),
Unscented – (contains no essential oils – no scent),
Wellbeing – (contains a blend of rosewood, ylang ylang, neroli and grapefruit oils; scent-o-meter rating: 4 – strong scent).
Bart Randolph (medium strength) moustache wax,
GATO (strong) moustache wax,
Lip Weasel (very strong) moustache wax.
Your chosen beard balms contain:
– Beeswax: Beeswax is high in vitamin A which locks moisture into the skin, keeping it really soft. it is anti-allergenic and anti-inflammatory making it excellent for soothing irritated skin. It’s also excellent for those who suffer with skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis and rosacea. Beeswax acts as a layer of protection when applied to the skin, protecting it from harsh environmental conditions. Beeswax is not only an excellent natural skin and beard moisturiser, it also locks the moisture in. Beeswax also helps stimulate healthy beard growth.
– Sweet Almond Butter: Sweet almond butter is packed full of essential fatty acids. These are great for beards and the skin as they completely hydrate them and restore elasticity. Almonds are rich in vitamin E which helps protect the skin from sun damage. Sweet almond butter also help reduce the production of free radicals, which cause damage to skin cells leading to lines and wrinkles. It is very softening for the skin and helps make it nice and smooth. The oils in sweet almond butter absorb into the skin quickly and help leave beards soft and shiny. Almonds are stone fruits or “drupes”, related to cherries, peaches and plums – not nuts.
– Aloe Butter: Aloe butter is a very moisturising butter with similar benefits to shea butter. It is a very light butter which rapidly hydrates the skin. Aloe butter helps create skin collagen and keep it renewed and supple. Aloe butter is great for treating skin inflammation, rashes, burns and insect bites.
– Olive Butter: Olive butter is a rich emollient (moisturiser) and so is very good for dry skin. It quickly absorbs into the skin. It is highly moisturising due to its linoleic acid content. It helps leave pores clear as well as leaving the skin feeling soft and nourished. It is rich in antioxidants. These help neutralise damaging free radicals which cause skin ageing. Olive butter contains the moisturising and antioxidant properties of olive oil along with the deep moisturising and skin nourishing qualities of shea butter to create an extra rich emollient for the skin. It also offers anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial benefits.
– Shea Butter: Shea butter is an antioxidant. It helps prevent inflammation, is an excellent moisturiser, is good for the circulation, it strengthens, protects and regenerates the skin. It is a great beard revitaliser. Shea butter relieves dry, dull, limp or damaged beard hairs. It helps relieve skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, rashes, bites, cuts and burns. It is a fantastic anti-ageing product as it stimulates the production of collagen.
– Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is rich is lauric acid. Lauric acid penetrates the hair shaft and nourishes it with vitamins, minerals and fatty acids, improving the overall health of the beard. Coconut oil helps beards to grow longer and thicker. Coconut oil also helps improve blood circulation which in turn helps with healthy beard growth. Rich in vitamin K and vitamin E, coconut oil helps reduce dandruff and dryness, making the follicles more healthy. The lauric acid in coconut oil has strong antiviral and anti-fungal properties. Coconut oil helps tame beard frizziness as it penetrates into the shaft and also helps reduce breakage. It acts as a natural sun screen protecting the beard and skin from sun damage as well as adding moisture, shine and softness to beards.
– Lanolin: Lanolin is a substance secreted by the sebaceous glands of sheep to help protect their skin and wool from the harsh environment. It also works as an excellent sealant for hair and beards. Its waxy consistency helps lock in moisture that is already present in the hair strand. It is good for helping control frizziness and adding shine to beards. It acts as an excellent conditioner and acts as a barrier between your beard and the external environment such as humidity and climate.
– Sweet Almond Oil: Sweet almond oil is an excellent natural emollient and is renowned for its ability to soften and condition the skin. It is high in Vitamin D and proteins and so really nourishes the skin and beard. It soothes dry, irritated skin. It absorbs quickly into the skin. Sweet almond oil is not a nut oil but a seed oil. Almonds are related to the cherry, peach and plum families and although commonly called nuts are actually seeds (more specifically “drupes” or stone fruits).
– Jojoba Oil: Jojoba contains natural collagen almost identical to the structure of the collagen in our skin. Jojoba oil is actually a liquid wax but is often used as a carrier oil as it absorbs rapidly into the skin. It is rich in Vitamin E which promotes a glowing complexion.
– Baobab Oil: Baobab oil is very rich in vitamin C in particular, as well as vitamins A, D, E and fatty acids. Due to its very high concentration of vitamins, it is very nourishing and beneficial for dry skin, helping to promote smooth skin. It improves skin elasticity by encouraging the regeneration of skin cells. It absorbs into the skin quickly.
– Evening Primrose Oil – this oil helps heal and soothe skin issues, reduce inflammation and relieve dandruff. Great for relieving sensitive skin, eczema, rashes and dry hair. Evening Primrose oil contains high levels of essential fatty acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E, and is very good for dry and mature skin.
Upon first use just use a very small amount on a section of the skin to ensure that you do not have any allergies to any of the ingredients.
To apply your balm scoop out a pea sized amount of beard balm, rub between the fingers and thumbs and then rub well throughout the beard. Finally comb or brush through with a good quality comb (such as a Kent comb) or boars bristle brush.
To apply your moustache wax scoop out an amount around half the size of your thumb nail, rub it between your thumbs and index fingers to smooth it out (or use a hairdryer to melt it a bit) and rub into the moustache stroking it to the sides on each side in the direction of the moustache growth. A quick blast from a hairdryer on a low heat may help it to set.
BaldyBeardy products do NOT contain:
– Fragrance oils/perfumes (synthetically produced oils, very cheap and not good for the skin),
– Alcohol (e.g. benzyl alcohol),
– Fractionated oils (e.g. liquified coconut oil with its most beneficial fatty acid, lauric acid, removed to increase shelf life),
– Petroleum/mineral oil based ingredients (e.g. petroleum jelly),
– Nut oils (e.g. hazelnut oil, peanut oil).
These beard balm / moustache wax sample packs are not suitable for vegans (as they contain beeswax).