Beard oil, balm and wash triple combination package
Regular price £19.95
This is the beard cleaning, grooming and maintenance combination package from BaldyBeardy containing a beard conditioner oil, beard hydrating and taming balm and beard wash. The perfect all in one men's beard care package.
Choose your scent for your package from the dropdown menu when ordering.
Made up of a range of highly nutritious carrier oils and butters as well as therapeutic essential oils, this kit is the ultimate in men's beard care.
Made by a bearded man especially for bearded men, who understands beards and their needs and where top quality beard care products are an absolute requirement, these beard care, grooming and maintenance products are especially formulated to provide the best care and nourishment for your beard and skin.
This package contains:
- 1 x beard wash shampoo (50ml bottle),
- 1 x beard conditioning oil (10ml bottle),
- 1 x beard balm (15ml tin).
Choose your preferred scent combination from the dropdown list:
- Arabica Coffee Beans,
- Birch Tar,
- Calm and Tranquility,
- Cinnamon and Orange Delight,
- Cinnamon and Vanilla,
- Citrus Burst,
- Cool Peppermint,
- Creamy Vanilla,
- Earl Grey,
- Evening Jasmine,
- Midnight Dreams,
- Mojito Magic,
- Oaky Cognac,
- Sandalwood Amyris,
- Smooth Cognac,
- Star Anise,
- Tangerine, Grapefruit and Juniper Berry,
- Tea Tree and Eucalyptus,
- Turkish Delight,
- Summer Evening,
- White Rum,
- Ylang Ylang
There are 3 different blends of your oil to choose from:
- The ORIGINAL blend version of this oil has a light consistency and is a quickly absorbed oil that doesn't leave the skin feeling oily.
- The JUPITER blend version of this oil has a light consistency and is a quickly absorbed oil that doesn't leave the skin feeling oily.
- The CALLISTO blend version of this oil has an oilier feeling and a heavier viscosity than the ORIGINAL and JUPITER blends.
ALL oil blends contain:
- Jojoba Oil (Virgin - Cold Pressed): Jojoba contains natural collagen almost identical to the structure of the collagen in our skin. Jojoba oil is actually a liquid wax but is often used as a carrier oil as it absorbs rapidly into the skin. It is rich in vitamin E which promotes a glowing complexion. It is also high in vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E. It leaves a slightly oily feeling on the skin.
- Watermelon Seed Oil (Steam Distilled): Watermelon seed oil is a rich source of of beta-carotene which is a powerful antioxidant and is hugely beneficial in the healing and repair of the skin. It helps combat the signs of premature ageing caused by lifestyle and environmental factors. It is naturally rich in vitamins, minerals and fatty acids. Its restorative and nourishing properties help dissolve the build up of excess sebum thereby helping maintain a healthy and clear complexion.
- Baobab Seed Oil (Virgin - Cold Pressed): Derived from the seeds of the Baobab tree in Africa, Baobab oil is very rich in Vitamin C in particular, as well as vitamins A, D, E and essential fatty acids. Due to its very high concentration of vitamins, it is very nourishing and beneficial for dry skin, helping to promote smooth skin. It improves skin elasticity by encouraging the regeneration of skin cells. It absorbs into the skin quickly and encourages the regeneration of skin cells.
- Kiwi Seed Oil (Cold Pressed): Kiwi oil is packed full of nutrients and Vitamins C and E. It is an especially good conditioner for hair and beards. It is excellent for helping relieve eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and dry skin. It absorbs into the skin at an average speed, leaving a slight oily feeling.
- Vitamin E Oil: Vitamin E oil is rich in fatty acids which are vital to help maintain optimal skin health. It helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and has good moisturising properties. It is particularly good for dry skin conditions and can help rejuvenate, revitalise, tone and restore the skin's natural elasticity. It is an antioxidant and conditioning agent so it helps strengthen, heal and repair dry skin. Vitamin E supports healthy beard growth. It ensures that your skin is really smooth.
- Moringa Seed Oil (Cold Pressed): Derived from the seeds of the drumstick tree (often nicknamed "The miracle tree"), all parts of this tree are used for medicinal purposes. It is a highly absorbent oil. It is highly nutritious, and provides a great range and amount of essential proteins, vitamins and minerals. It is a rich source of essential amino acids, and contains a significant amount of vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B6, folate and ascorbic acid (vitamin C). The mineral wealth of moringa includes calcium, potassium, iron, magnesium, phosphorous and zinc. Moringa seed oil is very beneficial for the skin and is great for ensuring healthy beard hairs. It serves as a valuable conditioner for beards and hair in general, strengthening the roots and stimulating growth. The hydrating and detoxifying effects of moringa help in neutralising the effects of harmful pollutants, preventing wrinkles and slowing premature skin ageing. It is highly effectual in cleansing and purifying the hair and protects it from environmental damage, including ultra violet radiation from the sun.
- Hemp Seed Oil (Virgin - Cold Pressed): Hemp oil is rich in fatty acids, proteins, minerals, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C and E and other nutrients which are hugely beneficial to beard growth. One of its main benefits is its moisturising qualities. Hemp oil helps prevent water loss and inject moisture into the beard. Hemp oil is high in omega 3, omega 6 and omega 9 fatty acids, which all help stimulate beard growth. Hemp oil helps prevent hair breakage by maintaining the hair’s natural texture. Hemp oil is incredibly healthy and beneficial for beards.
- Apricot Kernel Oil (Cold Pressed): Apricot kernel oil is high in vitamins A, C, E and lycopene which makes it hugely beneficial for the skin. The vitamin C helps soften the skin and helps treat a variety of skin conditions without causing the skin to feel greasy. It reduces wrinkles and promotes skin elasticity. It helps unblock pores. Apricot oil is especially good for sensitive skin. The vitamin A and essential fatty acids in Apricot oil help with keeping the skin really moisturised. Apricot oil is contains oleic and linoleic acids which are great for hair. Its high content of vitamins A and E makes it great for hydrating and conditioning hair. It is really good for treating dandruff and relieving skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis and dry skin. The vitamin E in apricot kernel oil supports healthy beard growth.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil (Virgin - Steam Distilled): The berries of the sea buckthorn plant are rich in vitamins and minerals. Because of this, this oil is well known for its skin benefits. Sea buckthorn oil reduces wrinkles, regenerates skin cells, and promotes the healing of skin injuries such as sunburn, as helping to relieve eczema and dermatitis. It is full of antioxidants and vitamins including vitamins C and E. It contains omega 7 which is an essential fatty acid and a natural component of the skin. Vitamins A, C and E as well as omega 3 fatty acids are all beneficial for beard hairs. Sea buckthorn oil is full of these. Sea buckthorn oil is packed with vitamins, minerals, nutrients and essential fatty acids. These all lavishly moisturise, smooth, and strengthen beards (and hair, skin and nails).
The ORIGINAL blend oil also contains:
- Sweet Almond Oil (Cold Pressed): Sweet almond oil is an excellent natural emollient and is renowned for its ability to soften and condition the skin. It is high in vitamin D and proteins and so really nourishes the skin and beard. Sweet almond oil is not a nut oil but a seed oil. Almonds are related to the cherry, peach and plum families and although commonly called nuts are actually seeds (more specifically "drupes" or stone fruits).
- Sesame Seed Oil (Cold Pressed): Rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, D, protein, linoleum acid, calcium, magnesium and phosphorous - sesame oil is an excellent emollient (moisturiser). It has a slightly thicker consistency and absorbs into the skin quickly.
- Avocado Oil (Virgin - Cold Pressed): High in vitamins A, B1, B2, D and E as well as beta carotene, it is great for relieving dry skin. It has a slightly thicker consistency and absorbs into the skin quickly. It is a monounsaturated oil which makes it very nourishing for the skin - especially dry and dehydrated skin. It also helps reduce skin itchiness.
The JUPITER blend oil also contains:
- Poppy Seed Oil (Cold Pressed): This oil is high in minerals such as zinc, magnesium and calcium - all of which contribute to healthy hair and beard growth. These minerals also help prevent thinning, split ends and dandruff. It is a highly nutritious oil for the skin and beard, giving the skin a lovely, clear, glowing complexion. It is an excellent natural hair conditioner. It is highly moisturising and gives the skin a nice feeling of renewal. It contains lineolic acid (omega 6 fatty acids) which is really good for relieving skin conditions such as eczema and itchiness. It is also high in omega 3 fatty acids.
- Passionfruit Seed Oil (Cold Pressed): This oil is high in vitamin A and potassium, which both help keep the skin healthy. It is antibacterial so it is good for relieving skin conditions, and anti-itch too. It has a very soothing effect on the skin and is quickly absorbed with no greasy residue. It is full of minerals such as beta carotene, phosphorus and potassium which all help reduce dryness and keep the skin healthy, shiny and hydrated. It is high in the essential fatty acids omega 6 (lineolic acid) and omega 9 (oleic acid) - which help cell renewal and promote healthy skin and hair. It is an excellent emollient (moisturiser), has antioxidant properties, and is also good for helping relieve sun damaged skin.
- Maracuja Oil (Cold Pressed): This oil is a natural skin emollient (moisturiser). It is rich in omega 6 fatty acids (lineolic acid) as well as vitamin C, calcium and phosphorus. It nourishes the skin and helps soothe inflammation as well as relieving dry skin. It encourages healthy hair and beard growth, making them look rich and luscious. It is excellent for relieving and rejuvenating dry, brittle and damaged hair.
- Peach Kernel Oil (Cold Pressed): Rich in vitamins A, C and E as well as polyunsaturated fatty acids, this oil has high antioxidant properties. It is a very nourishing oil, regenerative and moisturising, and is especially good for soothing sensitive, dry and inflamed skin. The high vitamin C content in Peach kernel oil is a powerful antioxidant and acts as a defence against harmful free radicals. It is offers natural UVB skin protection, and revitalises, regenerates and moisturises the skin. It is also rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids including lineolic acid (omega 6) and oleic acid (omega 9), both of which help prevent the damaging effect of free radicals, as well as locking in skin moisture and retaining skin elasticity.
- Marula Oil (Cold Pressed): This oil is rich in antioxidants and oleic acid (omega 9 fatty acids). It is very beneficial for relieving and soothing very dry skin. It is a very hydrating and nutritious oil, and moisturises the skin and beards very well. It is high in vitamin C and omega 9 essential fatty acids which both make it very effective for maintaining skin elasticity, and cell renewal and resilience. It helps reduce the signs of skin ageing and is a very effective oil for helping prevent split ends. It ensures that beards are shiny, and very healthy and strong. It is a quickly absorbing oil.
The CALLISTO blend oil also contains:
- Evening Primrose Oil (Cold Pressed): Pressed from the seeds of the Evening primrose plant, Evening primrose oil contains high levels of essential fatty acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E, and is very beneficial for dry and mature skin. It also soothes inflammation and is good for relieving dandruff. It reduces skin inflammation and promotes elasticity. It's a really beneficial oil especially for those with oily skin.
- Castor Oil (Cold Pressed): Castor oil is great for treating skin conditions such as dry skin, acne and sunburn. Castor oil penetrates deep into the skin and stimulates the production of collagen and elastin. These help soften and hydrate the skin. It acts as a protective barrier on the skin which will protect it against harsh environmental conditions. It delays the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, making the skin smoother, softer and younger looking. Castor oil is an excellent skin moisturiser due to its high concentration of fatty acids which penetrate the skin easily. Castor oil boosts blood circulation to the follicles, leading to faster hair growth. The oil also has omega 6 essential fatty acids which are responsible for healthy hair. Castor oil is excellent for beards and is a natural hair conditioner.
- Borage Oil (Virgin - Cold Pressed): Containing gamma linolenic acid which is an essential omega 6 fatty acid, Borage oil is extremely moisturising and soothing which makes it especially beneficial for dry and maturing skin. It helps protect beards from environmental damage by coating it like a barrier and retaining moisture. Borage oil is a nourishing, hydrating and protective oil.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil (Virgin - Cold Pressed): Rich in omega 6 and 9 fatty acids, Pumpkin seed oil is particularly good for oily skin. It coats each individual beard hair strand helping protect it from environmental pollutants, retaining moisture and boosting shine. Pumpkin seed oil is rich in antioxidants and so protects the skin cells from the harmful effects caused by free radicals. Studies have shown that pumpkin seed oil is effective in stimulating hair growth. It reduces skin inflammation and the appearance of age related wrinkles.
Your oil may contain some sediment and may have a slight cloudiness to it. This is from the virgin oils used in this oil.
To apply sprinkle a few drops of the oil into your palm, rub it between your fingers and apply to the beard. This should be done after showering, while the pores are still open from the warm water and before the beard has dried.
Gently pat (don't rub) the beard with a soft towel and while it's still damp apply the oil. Rub well into the beard and skin. Finally comb or brush through with a good quality comb (such as a Kent comb) or a boars bristle brush.
BaldyBeardy beard balms are made from the finest natural ingredients such as beeswax, butters, coconut oil and a range of carrier and essential oils. These ingredients provide much needed moisture (by penetrating the follicle to add moisture), softness and elasticity to beards as well as providing extra volume while taming and moulding the beard.
They are formulated from a range of highly nutritious oils and butters as well as therapeutic essential oils to penetrate the hair shaft, providing hydration and nourishment for your beard, ensuring it is strong, soft, shiny and healthy.
These balms are full of ingredients to hydrate, nourish and tame your beard.
They have beautiful rich creamy textures which ensures that they are really easy to apply and feel amazing in the beard.
To apply scoop out a pea sized amount of beard balm, rub between the fingers and thumbs and then rub well throughout the beard. Finally comb or brush through with a good quality comb (such as a Kent comb) or boars bristle brush.
Beard balm should always be applied to a dry beard to achieve its full effectiveness.
Your chosen beard balm contains:
- Beeswax: Beeswax is high in vitamin A which locks moisture into the skin, keeping it really soft. it is anti-allergenic and anti-inflammatory making it excellent for soothing irritated skin. It’s also excellent for those who suffer with skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis and rosacea. Beeswax acts as a layer of protection when applied to the skin, protecting it from harsh environmental conditions. Beeswax is not only an excellent natural skin and beard moisturiser, it also locks the moisture in. Beeswax also helps stimulate healthy beard growth.
- Sweet Almond Butter: Sweet almond butter is packed full of essential fatty acids. These are great for beards and the skin as they completely hydrate them and restore elasticity. Almonds are rich in vitamin E which helps protect the skin from sun damage. Sweet almond butter also help reduce the production of free radicals, which cause damage to skin cells leading to lines and wrinkles. It is very softening for the skin and helps make it nice and smooth. The oils in sweet almond butter absorb into the skin quickly and help leave beards soft and shiny. Almonds are stone fruits or "drupes", related to cherries, peaches and plums - not nuts.
- Hemp Butter: Hemp butter is great for quickly absorbing into the skin without leaving a greasy feel. It is one of the least greasy butters available. It is really good for developing stronger beard hairs, is very rich in essential fatty acids which nourish the skin and help reduce moisture loss. It also helps reduce skin lesions and blotches on the skin. It doesn’t clog the skin pores and is a very effective skin moisturiser which doesn’t leave any greasy residue. Hemp butter is also a natural sun block. It has a beautiful green colour due to its chlorophyll content which is a powerful antioxidant (eliminates damaging free radicals).
- Aloe Butter: Aloe butter is a very moisturising butter with similar benefits to shea butter. It is a very light butter which rapidly hydrates the skin. Aloe butter helps create skin collagen and keep it renewed and supple. Aloe butter is great for treating skin inflammation, rashes, burns and insect bites.
- Olive Butter: Olive butter is a rich emollient (moisturiser) and so is very good for dry skin. It quickly absorbs into the skin. It is highly moisturising due to its linoleic acid content. It helps leave pores clear as well as leaving the skin feeling soft and nourished. It is rich in antioxidants. These help neutralise damaging free radicals which cause skin ageing. Olive butter contains the moisturising and antioxidant properties of olive oil along with the deep moisturising and skin nourishing qualities of shea butter to create an extra rich emollient for the skin. It also offers anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial benefits.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter is an antioxidant. It helps prevent inflammation, is an excellent moisturiser, is good for the circulation, it strengthens, protects and regenerates the skin. It is a great beard revitaliser. Shea butter relieves dry, dull, limp or damaged beard hairs. It helps relieve skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, rashes, bites, cuts and burns. It is a fantastic anti-ageing product as it stimulates the production of collagen.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is rich is lauric acid. Lauric acid penetrates the hair shaft and nourishes it with vitamins, minerals and fatty acids, improving the overall health of the beard. Coconut oil helps beards to grow longer and thicker. Coconut oil also helps improve blood circulation which in turn helps with healthy beard growth. Rich in vitamin K and vitamin E, coconut oil helps reduce dandruff and dryness, making the follicles more healthy. The lauric acid in coconut oil has strong antiviral and anti-fungal properties which target dandruff and other fungi, viruses and bacteria as well as insect bites. Coconut oil helps tame beard frizziness as it penetrates into the shaft and also helps reduce breakage. It acts as a natural sun screen protecting the beard and skin from sun damage as well as adding moisture, shine and softness to beards.
- Lanolin: Lanolin is a substance secreted by the sebaceous glands of sheep to help protect their skin and wool from the harsh environment. It also works as an excellent sealant for hair and beards. Its waxy consistency helps lock in moisture that is already present in the hair strand. It is good for helping control frizziness and adding shine to beards. It acts as an excellent conditioner and acts as a barrier between your beard and the external environment such as humidity and climate.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Sweet almond oil is an excellent natural emollient and is renowned for its ability to soften and condition the skin. It is high in Vitamin D and proteins and so really nourishes the skin and beard. It soothes dry, irritated skin. It absorbs quickly into the skin. Sweet almond oil is not a nut oil but a seed oil. Almonds are related to the cherry, peach and plum families and although commonly called nuts are actually seeds (more specifically "drupes" or stone fruits).
- Jojoba Oil: Jojoba contains natural collagen almost identical to the structure of the collagen in our skin. Jojoba oil is actually a liquid wax but is often used as a carrier oil as it absorbs rapidly into the skin. It is rich in Vitamin E which promotes a glowing complexion.
- Baobab Oil: Baobab oil is very rich in vitamin C in particular, as well as vitamins A, D, E and fatty acids. Due to its very high concentration of vitamins, it is very nourishing and beneficial for dry skin, helping to promote smooth skin. It improves skin elasticity by encouraging the regeneration of skin cells. It absorbs into the skin quickly.
Containing a range of carrier oils such as avocado oil, apricot kernel oil, sesame oil, jojoba oil, evening primrose oil, coconut oil, olive oil, shea and aloe butters, as well as the same blend of essential oils as in the oil and the balm, this beard wash will ensure your beard remains clean, nicely hydrated and silky soft without having its precious natural oils stripped.
It's perfect for sensitive skin, beard dandruff, beard itching, and so gentle that it's usable everyday.
To apply rub the soap into a lather and rub into the beard before rinsing thoroughly. While still slightly damp apply a few drops of your oil and brush through.
Your chosen beard wash contains:
- Olive Oil - This oil is nature's natural conditioner and has been used for centuries to condition hair. It is rich in antioxidants and helps prevent skin ageing. It also nourishes, rejuvenates and guards the skin. Olive oil helps dispose of free radicals thus healing the skin. It is great for preventing beard dandruff, frizziness, split ends and acts as a natural beard conditioner leaving your beard shiny and soft.
- Castor Oil - Castor oil is great for treating skin conditions such as dry skin, acne and sunburn. Castor oil penetrates deep into the skin and stimulates the production of collagen and elastin. These help soften and hydrate the skin. It acts as a protective barrier on the skin which will protect it against harsh environmental conditions. It delays the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, making the skin smoother, softer and younger looking. Castor oil is an excellent skin moisturiser due to its high concentration of fatty acids which penetrate the skin easily. Castor oil boosts blood circulation to the follicles, leading to faster hair growth. The oil also has omega-6 essential fatty acids which are responsible for healthy hair.
- Coconut Oil - this oil helps protect, moisturise and condition the skin and beard. Great for relieving dry skin, oily skin, sensitive skin, dry hair and split ends.
- Evening Primrose Oil - this oil helps heal skin issues and reduce inflammation. Great for relieving sensitive skin, eczema, rashes and dry hair.
- Vitamin E Oil - this oil protects the skin from oxygen free radicals, thus making it soft and nourished, giving it a youthful appearance.
- Vegetable Glycerine - Glycerine is a humectant. This means that it is designed to bring moisture in to the beard and retain it by keeping the moisture locked in. The glycerine used in this shampoo is natural and derived from vegetable oils. Glycerine is excellent if you have a very dry beard. It helps strengthen hair elasticity, prevents hair breakage, improves hair strength and is an excellent natural conditioner.
- Distilled water (i.e. de-ionised, de-mineralised water with all impurities removed) is used in the production of this shampoo to give an even smoother shampoo.
Upon first use of these products just use a very small amount of each on a section of the skin to ensure that you do not have any allergies to any of the ingredients.
This oil comes in an amber glass bottle which is the optimal container for storing beard oils in. It keeps the oil protected by keeping it in a darkened environment.
Oil blends containing essential oils should not be stored in clear glass bottles as they will cause the oil to deteriorate more rapidly.
Oil blends containing essential oils should never be stored in plastic bottles as the plastic eats into the oil over time contaminating it.
The oil lid is a pipette lid or dropper lid or atomiser spray lid (you choose which). This oil is vegan friendly.
The oil and wash are suitable for vegans. The balm is not suitable for vegans (as it contains beeswax).
The oil is ORIGINAL blend or JUPITER blend or CALLISTO blend (you choose which).
The balm comes in a screw top aluminium tin. This is the optimum container for keeping beard balms in. Balms are not kept in their optimal condition in glass or plastic jars.
The wash comes in a plastic bottle with flip top lid.
BaldyBeardy products do NOT contain:
- Fragrance oils/perfumes (synthetically produced oils, very cheap and not good for the skin),
- Alcohol (e.g. benzyl alcohol),
- Fractionated oils (e.g. liquified coconut oil with its most beneficial fatty acid, lauric acid, removed to increase shelf life),
- Petroleum/mineral oil based ingredients (e.g. petroleum jelly),
- Nut oils (e.g. hazelnut oil, peanut oil).
The wash contains a very small ( just under 1%) of Phenoxyethanol. It sounds terrible but it really isn’t. Phenoxyethanol is a very mild non-sulfate, paraben free preservative. Because soap is primarily water based and this soap contains no detergents, it is much more susceptible to bacteria, mold and yeast forming over time in it. Only a very small amount of Phenoxyethanol is needed to prevent this from happening. Phenoxyethanol is considered a very safe and effective preservative when used in amounts approved (up to a 1% concentration) in leave-on and rinse-off water-based cosmetic products.
Although phenoxyethanol looks and sounds like an alcohol (has "ethanol" in the title), it has completely different properties to alcohol/ethanol.